"What? No, no, no. No! Not this! I wanted 159: Cream and Death" Cole exclaimed and Zane shrugged as I tried to not smile or laugh.

I hit the cowbell now and then as Cole started to sing "Shine little glow worm glimmer glimmer" and the crowd started to laugh.

I decided to sing this time.

"Light up you little ol' bug of lighting
When you gotta glow you glimmer glimmer" I sung and the song kept going.

Drinks were thrown at us and I ducked. I saw Cole about to slip.

My eyes widened and my tail immediately formed as it caught Cole, my wings and horns also accidentally formed.

I looked at the crowd as one exclaimed "The ninja! Get them!"

I went to hit them with my tail but felt something hit my head as I passed out.

~~~

I sighed as Cole was trying to use his super strength to get out of the cell. "It's not going to work Cole...Our powers have no use." I explained. Cole sighed "I know, I just...I feel so betrayed. Why would Zane do that?"

I frowned "To gain their trust maybe..."

I heard two bikers and I looked over from behind the cell.

"What's with the box?" One said.

"You haven't heard? Boss found a key for the last mask." The other grunt said and they walked in a room. "If they get the last mask, then they'll have all three" Cole mumbled. My eyes narrowed "Then we have to stop them. Somehow..."

The bikers exited the room "Heh. It's all coming together. It'll be good to see Lord Garmadon again." One of the two grunts said.

"..Lord Garmadon...?" I heard Cole mumble. "Hey! Both of you, shut it!" A biker exclaimed and they walked away. I rolled my eyes as I leaned against the wall.

~~~

I heard footsteps approaching. I looked, seeing Ultra Violet as she spoke to two bikers who were trying to antagonize us "I want a word with the Ninjas! In private."

"Oh, hey, easy. Of course, Ultra Violet. Their all yours" one reassured and they walked off. Cole glared "I ain't in the mood, sunshine."

A blue glitch came over her body and Zane stood there. "Zane!" The two of us exclaimed. "Shh-!" Zane said "Aren't you a sight for sore eyes!" Cole said and smiled.

"...Did they hurt your eyes?" Zane asked. "Yes. No. I'll explain later...just get us out of this vengstone cell, they have the key to the third mask!" Cole explained.

"The key?" Zane asked. "If they unite all the masks, they're gonna resurrect Lord Garmadon. Except...there won't be any good in him. We need to get that key and get out." I told Zane.

Zane was quiet "What're you waiting for? Unlock the door." Cole urged. "I can't. I need to ride with them to learn who's behind all this. When the station clears, break out." Zane said and I heard Ultra Violet coming, Zane quickly walked off. "How are we supposed to steal a key? We need a key! Zane? Zane!" Cole called as Ultra Violet arrived, staring at us.

Cole paused and threw his hands in the air "Sane! I'm not sane! Get me outta here! I'm insane!" He shook at the bars and screamed. I shook my head and sighed.

Ultra Violet smirked "You and I both."

~~~

"Ughhh...Okay, let's think. There's gotta be a way out of this" Cole said. I put a hand on my chin "Hm..."

My expression brightened "Wait, that's it. Start singing to annoy the guy out there."

"You sure that'll work?" Cole asks as his cheeks flush. I nod and he sighed "Okay then..." He cleared his throat and started to sing, I snickered quietly.

A grunt soon arrived "Will you please stop?!" He yelled and Cole paused "Hm...maybe." He mumbled.

I smirked and grabbed the grunt by the shirt and pulled him, his face hitting the hard vengstone and the key for the door fell, I quickly grabbed them and unlocked the door. I sighed and opened the door, letting Cole exit first. "Heh. Dad would be proud" he smirked. I patted his shoulder as we crouched down and hid behind a barrel.

"This way" I whispered and we walked to the door keeping the box. Cole tried to peak in the window but it was pretty high up for him. I stepped behind him and picked him up by the waist. He made a slight shriek and looked at me "Uh, thanks" he says and looked through the window.

"Is the box in there?" I ask. "Yeah" Cole replies and I set him down. I unlocked the door and opened it as we entered the room. "So...The key to the third mask?" Cole asks as we approach the box. He pulled the blanket down to reveal a baby. I let out a gasp as Cole screamed and lightly kicked the box.

"That's not a key..." I mumbled and walked to the box, removing the blanket. The baby made happy noises as he saw Cole. "Sorry, baby. But we're looking for a key" he said.

I looked at Cole "Let's take him with." I said and his eyes widened "What? Really?"

I nod "Yeah."

Cole picked up the baby and he smiled.

I heard a familiar laugh and looked, seeing Ultra Violet "You didn't think it'd be that easy. Did you?" She asked.

The baby Cole was holding started to cry. I glared at Ultra Violet. "Sweet, isn't he?" Ultra Violet asked "He? If you want the masks to bring back Garmadon, why take a child?" Cole asked and glared.

"You have no idea, do you?" She asked and tackled towards Cole. I dragged her away but she punched me.

"Uhg!" I stumbled back and held my face. Ultra Violet laughed but then yelped. I looked up and my eyes widened, seeing a kid biting her arm.

She flung the kid across the room. I growled and jump kicked Ultra Violet as Cole immediately exited the room. I decided to take the kid in my arms and leave, locking the door.

~~~

Author's Edit: Oct 15, 2023

~~~