𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

En başından başla

"Do you ever make wise decisions?"

"The benefits come later into the decision, so yes, to a certain extent." We both laughed at his statement.

"I just feel so different. I think I'm so in love with her that I feel like I can't go a day without seeing her," I buried my face in my hands.

"I know the feeling, that's how it is with Sasha. You feel like your world would come to an end if you ever lost that person," he looked up at the sky full of glimmering stars.

"Exactly. I'm having withdrawal symptoms right now," I shrugged as Russell shook his head in amusement.

"Maybe you need to make amends, I'm pretty sure she's upset," Russell pointed out again. "But you can make things right, go and buy her flowers or something cute."

"Hmm, maybe I will do that," I nodded in thought, remembering that the flowers that she requested in the forest were overdue.

"Great, let me know how it goes. Her party starts tomorrow, you might want to work quickly because I'm not ready to associate myself with bad vibes," he tapped his fingers against the cold table, smiling when he noticed Sasha standing by the sliding door.

I gave him a knowing smirk when I noticed her lingerie under her sheer nightie, it was no doubt she was hot. No wonder Russell was so attached to her, she was exactly his type.

Despite that, she was simply irresistible to most guys. Most guys except me. Alora was my entire life.

"Morning, why are you up so early?" She walked over to us, settling in Russell's laps then giving him a kiss.

"Nothing. Just talking about life, and having a smoke," he gestured to my blunt, and I nodded in agreement.

"Oh. Well the bed got cold and I checked the clock, thinking maybe it was time to get up, but it's only twelve minutes past three." She looked bewildered.

"Yeah sorry, I kissed you goodbye though," he bit his lip, looking up at her with so much love. Russell was really smitten with her, I couldn't believe he was this lovesick. I had never seen him this happy and committed to someone for the past- his whole life actually.

"So what's wrong Kylen?" She turned her attention to me.

"What makes you think I've got a problem?" I raised an amused brow.

"Not gonna lie, you look pretty fucked up." A chuckle escaped my lips at her remark, and Russell joined me.

"She's quite right. You look like you haven't slept in ages man," he took the cigarette from me, pursing his lips and taking a long drag from it.

"I haven't. I can barely sleep a wink after what happened with Alora, it's killing me." I sighed.

"What did you do this time?" She rolled her eyes and I gasped.

"Am I that much of a troublemaker to you, Sasha?"

"A little, but I've heard a few stories from Alora."

"I don't even want to know," I spoke bitterly and she laughed, "well I lost my cool and lashed out at my dad during dinner, said shit I shouldn't have and Alora became a victim. I feel so fucking bad right now, and worst of all, she won't answer my calls."

"Oh yeah, you don't deserve any sleep after that." She hissed, causing me to shrug and casually lean back in my chair.

"Nice, you're really helping," she giggled as Russell massaged her thigh.

"Well you ned to get her something cute to apologise, flowers perhaps-"

"I said the exact same thing. You have got to be my soulmate," he murmured into her ear, causing Sasha to giggle again. Anyone could be envious of what they had.