He growls against my skin, but doesn't stop. Instead, he quickens his tempo, slams into me with increased vigour, pushes me against the wall, and uses his tongue to lick the wetness from my cheek.

"I see you want to mark me too my bug, even if you didn't.." he bites down my earlobe and moves his free hand between us to stroke my clit with his thumb "I am already yours, just like you're mine"

And then I come. The force of his ponding and the meaning behind his each words bring me over the edge. I scream and moan so hard as I release. When Kim Taehyung squeezes my neck as he whispers, "Moan my name," I do so while getting goosebumps from his commanding voice. "Tae...taehyung...Kim taehyung"

That's when he empties his load inside me with a deep throated groan. Thank god I have been on shot or else I wouldn't even remember keeping precautions. My hands slackly cling to his sides as my head sags against the crook of his neck. He securely grips me in his arms; if not, I would probably turn to jelly in the watery pool on the tiles.

Before the water washes it away, I can still feel his come on my skin for a brief while. We remain there for what feels like a full minute, or more accurately, he remains there while I cling to him like a koala bear. We were tangled up in each other as the water lashed down on us.

He strokes my back before placing me gently on my foot. I wince in pain at the time and lean against the wall with my back to it for support. When he sees me sore with wobbly legs, a proud smile appears on his face as if he had won the world war.

"You're like this, my bug. with just one round? Not what I expected from you" He mockingly clicked his tongue.

I scowled at him as my voice was much hoarser than I had anticipated. "Who is to blame for that? I also didn't expect you to run wild like that."

He grinned in his typically sinister manner. "It's just the starting my bug. In comparison to my inner beast, that was nothing."

I bet it wasn't. God, how does he dance for three to four hours at a performance and yet have such stamina? So I suppose it means nothing to him. With my endurance, I would pass out on stage.

I sigh and shake my head at him as he grabs the shower jel and loofa from the stand and starts washing me gently from my upper body. This is my favourite part. He runs wild during sex but the in the after process he's totally opposite of wild. His gentle touch always makes me forget about my soreness and how he teared my body apart during sex.

His aftercare is like a panacea for my pain. A pleasurable pain. A pain which he gives me first before curing me, just to cycle that process again and again.

I watch him wash and dry clean me with a towel in complete silence. He then carries me to the bed in the bridal position. He sets me on the bed and returns to the small closet in his hotel room to get one of his black t-shirts.

In my lap, he throws his T-shirt. "Put it on." I obey his instructions and remark, "You know, I have my clothes with me." His T-shirt is long enough on me to finish right under my upper thighs. And I'll ignore the fact that I'm fully naked underneath.

He positions himself next to me on the bed in his black sweatpants and bare chest, his eyes narrowing as he does so. "You're saying you don't like wearing my clothes?"

I mumble under my breath, "I didn't say that," as I slump onto his side of the bed and face him.

He also turns to face me and asks, in a smug tone, "So you do like wearing those huh?"

My cheeks swell with blood as I struggle to speak. "I-I didn't say t-that either."

I didn't notice I was looking everywhere else and not him until he grabbed my chin and made me look at his handsome face. "My stolen T-shirts and hoodies says something else in your closet at the dorm my lady bug."