His shoulders began to tremble, and if it weren't for the humorous gleam in his eyes and the way he buried his smile behind the back of his palm, I might have assumed he was crying.

This baster had the balls to express amazement at this moment. "Yah! Kim taehyung answer the damn qu-"

When he abruptly drew me to him by my waist, my sentences came to an end as a gasp. My breasts flattened on his muscular chest as we stood toe to toe. My flesh was scorching where his fingers were firmly pressed against my waist. On my nose, I felt his hot breath. His abrupt approach caused me to stumble over my words.

"Am I smelling jealousy? Hmm, lady bug?"

With each word he said, I became increasingly furious. He wasn't admitting, but he also wasn't denying, so I had all the answers I needed from that. He was taking too much pleasure in my vile jealousy. And something in my heart was broken by that.

I bit my lip hard from trembling. and averted my gaze from him. I looked everywhere but at him—my hands, my feet, the walls. I attempted to shove my palms against his chest once more, but he obviously wouldn't budge. Twice

"Let me go." When my voice broke at the end, I despised myself.

"What did I say about that word before, lady bug? Did you already forget or should I fucking remind you once more about that word not existing in my life when it comes to you?"

he asked with a stern voice, and even though I wasn't looking at him, I could tell his jaw was clenched. His firm hold on me caused bruises to develop on my flesh as evidence.

*"you're not getting away from me, I will never leave you, in your best or worst. Understand?"* (from ch-59)

I can still hear his precise words. But the fact that he won't deny that girl makes me queasy. I inhaled deeply and then adjusted my gaze to meet his. He has no justification for being upset about it. "I would rather die then become anyone's sloppy second." I hated that despite my best efforts, my words only managed to reach him as a barely agonising whisper.

Before he spoke in a rich, honey-tight voice, his jaw twitched once. "I didn't know you had such little faith in me."

I gave him such a deathly gaze that I wouldn't be shocked if I burned a hole in his face. "Jokes on you kim taehyung. What kind of relationship we have is something you've never told me. Oh, I see; I understand why you didn't. After all why would you when you already have someone else right?"

If there was even a hair's breadth between us, it was destroyed when he drew me even more closer to him. His nose pocked mine, his lips were merely above mine. As a result, every time he spoke, his lips brushed against my own.

"Tags don't matter to me. It never did. I assumed you were aware of that, but if receiving one will help you gain faith in me, then so be it. What name would you like to go by, hmm? Girlfriend? Life partner? Soulmate? Fiancé? Wife? Label it. If it means a lot to you, I won't think twice about giving it to you. Furthermore, whatsoever tag you decide on won't change the reality that you are mine and mine alone. And will always be. Death can't do us apart,Lady bug. Cause I'm worst then death."

I opened my mouth to speak something. Anything but the words didn't escape, so I shut it. I was filled with a quick, raw sensation as I glanced at him, and he was the one who made it blossom in my heart.

Due of my aggravation and the rage I had been holding inside for more than a month, my eyes began to sting. His comments somehow freed that aspect of me.

"You posted a picture with some bitch and pretended I didn't exist for nearly a month." At the last end, my words faltered. I bit my lip once again to keep from trembling and crying out.