The moment I winced against him is probably when I took stock of my surroundings and pushed against his chest with all of my might, putting some space between us. We were both heaving into each other's air. The bite he made on my lip stings. Even, his lips were covered with my blood's traces.

He removed my blood off his lips with his thumb before sensually licking it with his tongue while continuing to look passionately at me. I could feel my cheeks burning with his lunatic act. He knew what he was doing. Damn arrogant baster.

He moved closer to me, but this time I lifted my arm in the air to block him before he could enter my personal space. "Stop. After what you did, you have no right to treat me that way.

He raised an eyebrow, and oh, even that small action made my panties even more socked. "Stop acting as though you've done nothing wrong. You've been doing the same since over a month, lady bug."

"I'm not talking about that!" I didn't even know the last time I raised my voice. But you know, never say never.

He arched his brows in genuine confusion at what I said. This conceited baster had the audacity to pretend that he had done nothing. In order to get to the point quickly, I pulled my phone from my dress pocket and showed it to his face.

It was his post. the one he published two days ago. As soon as I saw that post I booked the next flight to london and barged in his room, using my manager card and I got easy access to his room key with a little bit of lying about emergency.

His attention eventually shifted from my face to my phone. But it didn't appear that the realisation had yet sunk in based on his perplexed expressions.

"What's this?" I asked in a tone that I was unaware of.

He briefly glanced at his own post before turning to face me. "What about it?"

"Stop answering my question with another question kim taehyung. Drop the act and tell me who the fuck is she?"

He shared a photo of himself and a woman. Her face was hidden. She was facing him when the photo was taken, with her back to the lens, and he was looking directly into the camera.

For a far too long while, he stared at me as though he were calculating his words.

" 'she'? " he asked In a tone as if he couldn't see her in his post at all.

"Yeh, she. Who the hell is she? What were you doing with her, exactly? And why the heck did you share a photo of you and her?"

He never shared any social media content with other girls. Not that he couldn't, really. He just didn't care. Additionally, he has no female buddies. He believes they are melodramatic and incapable of handling their own shit. Me being the only girl in his immediate vicinity prevents him from posting even with me. Naturally, this is due to our private relationship. Since he went against his comfort zone to post with someone, she must be extremely important to him.

A mischievous grin appeared on his lips after a few moment of him staring at me as if I had grown two heads.

"You came all the way here to know that?" He enquired jestingly.

I flared my nostrils before speaking in irritated tone "doesn't matter. Answer the fucking question kim taehyung!" I stomped on my feet like a stubborn kid asking for a chocolate.

He tightened his lips as if he were trying his hardest to conceal his smile, but guess what—he utterly failed.

"What's so funny?" Before I ate him alive, I asked in the most collected voice I could muster.