Infection

Tyler and Olivia laid next to each other in their bed, "I can't stop thinking about Beth or Zack

Tyler and Olivia laid next to each other in their bed, "I can't stop thinking about Beth or Zack. He didn't deserve that."

"I know." Olivia agreed, "So much for thirty days without an accident."

Tyler nodded, "Beth's already changed it." He looked to the side at her, "Let's just hope it's the last one...I'm glad we didn't go on that run. Maybe you should stop goin' on runs, Oli."

Olivia slightly smiled at the new nickname he had made for her, more and more people were calling her Liv and he wanted something jut for him, "That's not gonna happen to me on a run."

"You don't know that." Tyler said

Olivia had her hand in Tyler's hair as she said, "I've survived worse than a run gone wrong, Ty. I always come back-"

Tyler cut Olivia off, "I know. I know."

. . . . . . . . .

The next morning, Olivia woke up to an empty bed. She looked when she didn't see any sun, she smiled when she saw a blanket over the door, posing as a curtain, just then the blanket got moved back, "Rick needs you at the gardens." Daryl said as he stood in the doorway, "Tyler told me you wanted some curtains, so this was the best I could find."

"Thank you." Olivia said as she sat up, "Why does Rick need me?"

Daryl kicked her bed, "Get up and go find out."

When Daryl left she changed into some clean clothes before picked up her belt from the ground, the belt belonging to her father. Holding her gun and her knife. She attached it around her waist, and her thigh before putting on her boots.

Olivia walked out of C and saw Rick waiting for her, "Hey."

"Hey yourself. I was wondering if you wanted to come and pick some cucumbers with me?" Rick asked

He didn't just want to do bonding activities with Carl, he wanted to do them with Olivia as well. Not only just to keep his promise to Shane, to make sure wasn't loosing her mind, and that the voices of Shane in her head were kept to a minimum.