Dumbass Siblings

If it wasn't for his sister, Bob and Sasha he wouldn't have made it out of the prison

If it wasn't for his sister, Bob and Sasha he wouldn't have made it out of the prison. Much to Maggie's annoyance, with two injured people, they moved slowly.

Tyler had never seen Maggie in such a way. She didn't know where her husband or their sister was. And they had just watched their father be decapitated. His own father's head was chopped off right in front of him, and he couldn't save him.

If he had found the Governor over those six months, he could've saved his father. He should've looked harder, he should have stayed out there longer. He should have tried harder to have a better relationship with Hershel.

He should have done a lot of things

And now he was dead

Their home was destroyed

There was no going back to what was before

Tyler was never going to sit in his guard tower with Olivia watching the sun coming up. He didn't even know if she was even alive. He didn't know if Finn was alive.

They found the bus from the prison and everyone inside was dead. Turned into Walkers. The group searched through the Walkers in case Glenn or Olivia had made it onto the bus with the rest of the sick people.

Tyler couldn't figure out how they had turned, they escaped but they still died. Thankfully Glenn wasn't on the bus, neither was Beth or Olivia. That meant that they were out there. Tyler didn't know if they were alone or not. He hoped that Olivia wasn't alone, she wouldn't cope very well after Hershel's death on her own.

The group knew that Glenn and Olivia were still recovering, Beth was strong but not as strong as most. Maggie and Tyler didn't know if at current if anyone of them could survive in the woods by themselves.

It was one of the hardest things not knowing if your family is alive, not knowing if the people you would give your life for were alive or not.

"Tyler...Ty."

Tyler looked over at Sasha, "Yeah?"

Sasha motioned to his leg, "You should keep your weight off that leg." Tyler looked down at his bloodied pants. It wasn't until they were farther out that he began to felt the pain of the gunshot. He remembered being shot, he felt it then it just stopped. Must've been the adrenaline from the fight.

"I'm okay."

"We should slow down, you hear me Maggie?" Sasha asked

Maggie was walking faster than all of them. She had people to find and she didn't slow down for her injured friends or her injured brother, "Maggie!" Sasha snapped

Maggie stopped and turned around, "He said he's fine."

Sasha scoffed, "He clearly isn't! He was shot in the leg, Maggie and we've been moving since we got out of the prison. He is your brother!"

"And what about Beth? We need to find her too. I need to find Olivia. Sasha needs to find Tyreese. You're not the only one who has someone missing, Mag. I know what you're feeling believe me I do but we need to stick together." Tyler said

Sasha sighed and shook her head, "You know he's right. We need the rest, it's getting late."

Maggie rubbed her temple, "He's always right. Okay, just for the night."

"Thank you." Bob said

They rested for the night. Tyler was sitting up against a tree looking at a picture

 Tyler was sitting up against a tree looking at a picture

"I'm sorry." He looked over and saw Maggie sitting down next to him, "We're going through the same thing and all I could think of was myself. I...my brother got shot and I made you keep going, I'm sorry."

Tyler shook his head as he put his arm around Maggie and she put her head on his shoulder. Maggie was his full sister, Same mom, same dad. They always had each other, they stuck by each other when Hershel married Annette, and they weren't happy about it. Maggie stood up for him when Hershel wanted him out of the house.

They were each others safe place which they never actually used unless they had to, "Can I see?" Maggie asked

Tyler nodded as he handed the picture to her, she looked at it before she gave it back, "I'm happy you have someone and we're gonna find her, we're gonna find them all."

"I hope he's dead. I hope that someone killed him or he got eaten by the Walkers I don't care, I just hope he's dead." Tyler said

Maggie squeezed Tyler's hand, "He is. He's dead. I know it."

"Oli, didn't do so well after Shane, Lori, T, Theo even Andrea...if she's alone, she loved dad. I just hope she's not alone." Tyler said

Maggie nodded, "Yeah, I get it...how's the leg?"

Tyler chuckled as he leaned his head back on the tree, "Hurts like a bitch." Maggie smiled slightly

And that's where the two Greene siblings stayed, holding on to each other, up against a tree for the rest of the night. Feeling safe with each other.

But as much as he tried to get it out of his head.

Tyler was angry again.

He wanted to listen to the motto so many people in the camp had adopted, Anger makes you stupid. Stupid gets you killed.

It was true, they had watched Rick almost loose his mind in anger and grief. They had watched Shane loose him mind because of anger against Rick. Tyler could only hope the Governors anger got him killed.

He hoped that Rick or Michonne killed him.

Thank you for reading

Here is another Tyler chapter for you. He's so worried about Olivia it's so sad but he thinks she's alone which she's not.

Tyler's character revolved around anger, as does Olivia. They both can contain their anger and their slight madness when they're together but when they're apart it's like all the madness and the anger spills out.

I don't think I'm going to do any Finn chapters but another one of my OCs in this Clarke Rovia, will be joining Finn, Michonne, Carl and Rick in their journey so if she appears that's where she came from

Clarke kind of fills the gap that Theo left in the group, they needed someone that took that spot and now they have it. But no one can truly replace Theo Grace.

What do you think Tyler's reaction to Olivia adopting two kids will be??

There will be a little scene in the next one between Daryl and Beth talking about Olivia. Daryl and Olivia have an amazing relationship which I can't wait to write more of.

Comment and Vote :)