Liar

Daryl Dixon didn't expect to be standing over Olivia's unconscious body in Cell block A

Daryl Dixon didn't expect to be standing over Olivia's unconscious body in Cell block A. Neither did Rick.

Hershel, Finn and Bob were back and forth between all the other sick people. Hershel was teaching Finn what to do in case of emergencies.

Rick had managed to persuade, more force than persuade Tyler to leave her side and go check on Maggie for five minutes.

The others made it back with the medicine, it was too late for some of them but for the lucky ones like Glenn, Olivia and Sasha it wasn't.

Hershel had told them all that if Tyler, Daryl and the others had come back any later then they would have lost her, "Luckiest damn person I've ever met, is Olivia Walsh."

"Thank you for looking out for her." Rick said

Daryl never stopped looking at Olivia as he said, "Whenever she would yell at my brother for his bullshit, I couldn't help but like her a little more each time."

"She's a fighter, that's for sure. She gets that from Shane." Rick said and Daryl nodded

Daryl left when Tyler got back and Rick knew that Tyler meant a lot to Olivia but he wanted to stay with her for the night, "Shout if you need anything, I'll keep an eye out on things out there." Tyler said when he agreed

As much as he wanted to be with her, the second he found out she had gone down he had never moved so quickly in his life to run to Cell Block A. As much as he wanted to stay with her, he knew Rick needed it more. He needed to make it up to her.

So that's what he did, Rick stayed the rest of the night with her. Sitting up against the wall with her head in his lap, her body occasionally shivering as the medicine finally started to fight the war against the illness.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

When Olivia finally came to, Bob was sitting in the cell, she grunted as she went to sit up but Bob quickly got over to her and moved her back down, "No, no, no...welcome back to the land of the living, Liv."

"How long was I out?" Olivia asked

"About a day, Glenn's okay, so's Sasha." Bob answered, talking about Glenn and Sasha quickly, knowing that's what she would want to know first