Old 'Friends'

The next day Tyler and Glenn were digging graves in the courtyard when Axel and Oscar walked towards them, "How's the perimeter look?" Glenn asked

"We got the walkers spread out. Need help?" Axel asked

Oscar looked at the pair and said, "Your friends, they...they were good folks."

"They were family," Tyler said, he never admitted how he really felt about Olivia and now she was gone along with Lori, T-Dog, Carol and Theo, he would give the world for that to have changed. Give the world just to see her again.

Oscar nodded, "Think I had one friend like that my whole life. You got a whole group. Sorry, you lost 'em."

Glenn handed his shovel to Oscar, "I need two more."

The pair walked over to the side of the courtyard and sat down, "A third of our group in one day."

"Cause of one asshole. Part of me wishes that we killed all the prisoners on sight. But Liv was convinced we weren't gonna do that. Theo wanted to do the Dale way, always did." Tyler sighed, "Any word from Finn?"

Glenn shook his head, "He hasn't come out of the cell yet, won't eat, won't talk to anyone. I've tried, Beth's tried...you know who would get him to talk."

"Liv."

Glenn sighed, "Axel and Oscar seem like good guys. You know when the evacuations started, T-Dog drove his church van to the home of every senior he knew just in case they needed a ride. He saved my ass a thousand times. He wasn't just a good guy. He was the best. Got bit closing the gate. If he hadn't done that...it could have been a lot more of us. It's wrong, but...I'd trade any number of people for one of ours any day."

Tyler nodded, "So would I. If killing those two meant getting Carol, Theo, Lori, T and Liv back I would do it without thinking. Theo died saving Finn, he feels guilty for that I know he does, he's got a big heart but he doesn't know what to do with it sometimes."

"Daryl still looking?" Glenn asked, Tyler nodded, "He's been in there for a day, barely taking breaks"

Tyler nodded and said, "Yeah I know, he didn't want me to go with him in case...in case he did find her...Let me ask you something if it was Maggie what would you do?"