Outnumbered and Outgunned

The second they had pulled into the prison; everyone had disappeared to reunite with someone that they had waiting for them

The second they had pulled into the prison; everyone had disappeared to reunite with someone that they had waiting for them. Carl and Carl were at the gate when they arrived. Olivia gave Carl a quick hug after he had removed himself from his father.

This was the part Olivia hated the most

The Greene family reunited. Maggie and Tyler hugged their father and sister, Glenn joining them a few seconds later. Olivia was standing at the side. It had been a year after her father had died and she still wanted someone who would hug her first when they came back.

Her wish was granted when Finn came out of the prison, he was still distant from everyone after Theo but that didn't mean that he wouldn't come out and greet his best friend. Olivia smiled as she walked over to him and hugged him.

Finn pulled away and checked her over, "It was bad?" Olivia nodded, "I'm sorry."

Olivia shook her head as she took his arm, "Don't be, let's go inside." Finn led her into the cell block, when he opened the door there was a group of people standing in the communal area, "Holy shit."

"Probably should have mentioned that." Finn steered Olivia into the cell block by her shoulders and into his cell, "Carl found them. They got in through a hole in the wall on the far side of the prison."

"Are they nice?" Olivia asked as she sat down on the bottom bunk

Finn shrugged, "Don't really know. The brother and sister seem to be. The other two...don't really talk...look I'm real sorry I didn't come to get you, Glenn, Ty and Maggie back it was just..."

"The Walkers?" Olivia asked and Finn nodded, not meeting her eyes like he was ashamed of how he was feeling.

She didn't blame him from what she heard, he had watched his best friend save his life, then get bit in the process, and then he had to kill her himself. Anyone would have problems after having to go through that.

"Can't believe you two left me."

Tyler walked into the cell block and leaned on the door frame. Finn smiled and gave the boy a fist bump as Olivia rolled her eyes. Not having Theo around was a drastic change she was now stuck with two boys as her only company. Well, there was Beth, but she was always with the baby and Hershel.