Take the Prison

"Ready?" Hershel asked, Rick opened the door that led to the courtyard, and everyone slipped in without letting a Walker out

Tyler stood behind Olivia; he watched as she grabbed a Walker by the neck stabbing it in the side of the head. Tyler cleared the Walkers that were around him.

At the same time, Carl, Carol, Lori, Finn, Beth and Theo were hitting the fence and shouting, trying to draw the Walkers away from them, Olivia ducked under an arm of a Walker and stabbed the one behind it in the head as Tyler stabbed the first one.

Before anyone could properly relax a Walker through itself on Olivia, throwing her knife out of her hand. Using one hand to hold the Walker at a safe enough distance from her she used the other to attempt to reach her knife. The skin of the Walker started to peel off its face, making Olivia lose its grip on it. Lori was shouting from the fence.

Tyler heard Lori shouting, he turned around and saw what she was shouting at, he ran towards Olivia and the Walker, pulling the Walker off of her and stabbing it through the eye. He then held out his hand and pulled Olivia up, "Thank you."

Tyler nodded, "Don't mention it."

"Almost there," Rick said once he looked over and saw that Olivia was okay and the first courtyard was cleared of all the Walkers

Rick went to walk around a corner, but he quickly motioned them all backwards, two Walkers shuffled around the corner dressed in riot gear, "Helmets, why does it have to be helmets?" Tyler sighed

Two other guard Walkers came around the corner, Maggie kicked one back and Olivia went to stab it but got blocked by the riot gear, "Right..."

Daryl killed a normal Walker as Rick ran towards the courtyard filled with them to shut the gate, "Daryl!" Rick shouted as he pushed a Walker onto the ground

He then killed the Walker and helped Rick to close the gate. Maggie then killed one of the armoured Walkers by stabbing it up the neck, "See that?" A proud smile on her face

Tyler chuckled, "Oh we see it." He pulled one of the Walker's heads back and stabbed it up the neck.

Olivia watched Tyler and then did the same thing. Rick kicked a guard back and pulled it's helmet off before stabbing it in the head, "Stop."