Lies and Liars

Abraham, Eugene, Rosita, Clarke, Finn, Maggie and Glenn were sitting in the bus when all of a sudden it flipped over

"Eugene!" Abraham shouted, making sure the one person who could save them all was alive

Eugene held up his arm in a thumbs up, he was fine, "Finn!" Rosita shouted, as she saw blood on the window of where her brother was sitting

Finn blinked several times before he moved his head off of the window, "Clarke?"

Glenn and Maggie helped Finn to his feet, the pair gave him over to Clarke. As Maggie and others left the bus to fight the Walkers outside. Tara and Clarke helped Finn out with Eugene trailing behind them, "Do not let a Walker get to him, you hear me?" Clarke asked Eugene as she took out her knife

Eugene nodded as he stood in front of Finn, still looking terrified. Finn rubbed his eyes and saw Eugene in front of him and the others fighting. Whilst Eugene was meant to be protecting him, Finn quickly took out his knife and stabbed a Walker in the head that was coming towards them.

Eugene span around at the sound, "You gotta listen for all angles." Finn reminded him.

"Christ!" Eugene exclaimed as Finn stumbled and he caught him, "Abraham!"

All of the Walkers were dead and their only problem was an unconscious Finn Espinosa and that the bus was up in flames. Rosita and Clarke rushed over to them and Rosita took him from Eugene, "Finlay, come on."

Abraham walked over to them and carried Finn over his shoulder until they were far enough from the bus. The group argued about whether or not to go back but Rosita was adamant that they weren't going back until Finn was okay. And Abraham was adamant that they weren't going back at all. Something Maggie and Glenn had to deal with.

When they were far enough away from the Walkers, Abraham and Rosita put Finn down against a tree, "Vamos, hermano...come on don't die on me now."

"Mami would kill you." Finn muttered as he leaned his head back against the tree

Rosita sighed in relief as she ran her hand through her hair, "Jesus."