To the Survivors

After they secured the church, the group settled

After they secured the church, the group settled. Settled as best as they could. Four groups made separate runs. Rick, Sasha, Bob, Michonne, Finn and Gabriel went to an overrun store. Tara, Tyler, Glenn, and Maggie found a gun store. Whilst Clarke and Olivia hit the other buildings nearby. Olivia felt completely comfortable leaving Kiana and JJ with Tyreese, Carol and Daryl. They were family. It helped that they were okay with it. If Kiana and JJ weren't okay with the people she wouldn't leave them

Gabriel had said that he cleared out the majority of the buildings, but Gabriel wouldn't know where to look where people had hidden what they didn't want other people to find.

"You know you and Carol did a good job getting is out. Whatever you had to do it's not your fault." Clarke said, "I don't know you very well but I know you're a good person."

Olivia smiled slightly, "I killed Gareth's brother and mother. If he made it out...he's coming for me."

Clarke looked at her, "Then we just gotta be ready. Keep an eye out, something even remotely weird, we run."

Olivia nodded, she liked Clarke. She made a good addition to the group, "Good plan."

The pair walked into the nearest bar, Olivia figured that there would be nothing of any use not even any alcohol but Clarke was convinced, "Me and my brother Paul, were kind of thieves and with bars..." Clarke hopped over the bar and crouched down on the ground, she knocked on the floor until she heard a hollow sound, "Some bar owners keep their guns in the ground, guess this one never made it."

Olivia scoffed a laugh when Olivia held up a loaded gun with a box of bullets also in the hole, Olivia was impressed, Clarke was as good as she said she was, "You got a brother?"

Clarke nodded as she came back over the bar, "I do. His name was Paul, but everyone called him Jesus. Let's get out of here."

"Jesus?" Olivia asked

Clarke laughed, "He had long ass hair. Refused to cut it...let's not tell Gabriel, I knew someone who called himself Jesus."

"Knew? Was? He might still be out there." Olivia pointed out