Home

The second everyone got back to the prison, Hershel started working on Finn

The second everyone got back to the prison, Hershel started working on Finn. Thankfully the bullet didn't hit anything vital so he would be okay. The group had waited until he was awake to have the conversation. 

They stayed close to his cell so Finn could hear what they were saying. Leave or Stay, those were the decisions that they were left with. 

Olivia refused to leave. She wanted to burn Woodbury down. She wanted the Governor to die, and the man that was in the common area. Well, she wanted to rip out Merle Dixon's teeth out with pliers. Every time she caught his eye he would respond with a wink, to which she would give him a glare. 

She tried to calm her rage down by sitting on a chair with Judith on her lap, entertaining her younger sister by letting her hold onto her finger. Olivia had barely slept the night before, which Tyler was aware off. He had sat with her on her bunk his arms around her, whilst she had the nightmare of the man with the eyepatch. 

"We're not leaving." Rick said firmly

Hershel was sitting on the steps as he argued back, "We can't stay here."

"What if there's another sniper? A wood pallet won't stop one of those rounds." Maggie pointed out as she reloaded her gun 

Beth nodded and said, "We can't even go outside."

"Not in the daylight." Carol added

Judith started to get a bit restless so Olivia stood up and bounced her in her arms

"Rick says we're not running, we're not running." Glenn said

From behind the locked door Merle said, "No, better to live like rats."

"No one said you can talk so please don't." Abi said as she sat on the step above Hershel

Rick looked at Merle, "You got a better idea?"

Merle nodded, "Yeah, we should have slid out of here last night and lived to fight another day. But we lost that window, didn't we? I'm sure he's got scouts on every road out of this place by now."

"There's no we." Olivia said, "There's an us, then there's a you." 

Daryl was on the top floor pacing up and down as he said, "We ain't scared of that prick."