What Lies Ahead

Everyone in the car jolted as the RV came to a stop and Shane had to stop the car quickly, smoke coming from the radiator

Olivia, Shane, Finn and Theo got out of the car and started to walk towards Rick, "Why are we stopping?" Olivia asked

Dale, Glenn, Shane, T-Dog, and Andrea got out of the RV as Dale said, "I said it, didn't I say it? A thousand times. Dead in the water."

"Problem, Dale?" Shane asked

The group walked to the front of the RV which was smoking, "Well that can't be good." Finn said, "Smoke normally means bad." 

Dale nodded, "Oh you know just a small matter of being stuck in the middle of nowhere with no hope of..." Dale stopped talking when he saw all the cars around him, "Okay, that was dumb."

"If you can't find a radiator hose here..." Shane trailed off

Daryl was already busy going through a trunk of a car, "There's a whole bunch of stuff we can find."

"I can siphon more fuel from these cars for a start," T-Dog added

Carol spoke up saying, "Maybe some water?"

"Food," Glenn suggested

Lori didn't seem too keen on the idea as she said, "This is a graveyard...I don't know how I feel about this."

"We don't really have a choice," Olivia said

"All right y'all just look around, gather what you can," Shane said as everyone walked around the roads.

Olivia went to walk towards some cars when Shane put his hand on her shoulder stopping her, "Stay where I can see you." 

Olivia nodded, she walked over to a car and opened the trunk, she went through some suitcases and picked up some clothes that actually looked like they would fit her, not the sweatpants she was wearing from the CDC. 

She pulled out a black case from the trunk and opened it seeing a butterfly knife inside, 

Just then she heard a whispered shout, "Olivia!"