Unwanted Guests

The five prisoners were standing behind the wall with Daryl pointing his crossbow and Olivia pointing her gun

The five prisoners were standing behind the wall with Daryl pointing his crossbow and Olivia pointing her gun. The pair stood up and walked towards them, "Who the hell are you?" Daryl asked

"Who the hell are you?" One of the prisoners shot back

Rick looked up at them, ignoring the prisoners. He motioned for Maggie to come towards them, "He's bleeding out, we gotta go back! Come around here. Put pressure on the knee! Hard! Hard! Push, push!"

Maggie put all the pressure she could onto Hershel's wound, hers and Tyler's hands getting covered with the blood of their father.

"Why don't you come out of there?" Olivia asked as she motioned with her gun for the prisoners to walk out of the room, "Nice and low, if you wouldn't mind."

"What happened to him?" One of the prisoners, Tomas asked

Daryl and Olivia looked at each other as Daryl said "He got bit."

"Bit?" Tomas asked

Olivia noticed Tomas go to take out a gun, "Easy now, I don't want to have to kill you. Only got so many bullets and so much patience."

"Who the hell are you people?" Tomas asked holding his pistol, pointed towards.

Glenn stood up and walked into the room where the prisoners were, "You got medical supplies."

"Wow, where do you think you're going?" A prisoner, Big Tiny asked

Olivia looked at the door as the Walkers were still banging against the door, "Rick..."

Rick nodded, "I know."

"Who the hell are you people anyway?" Tomas asked

Axel, another one of the prisoners looked at Tomas, "Don't look like no rescue team."

Tyler snorted from the ground as he replaced a blood soaked cloth with a clean one, "I hope you aren't expecting one."

Glenn came out of the room wheeling a table, "Let's go!"

"If a rescue teams what you're waiting for, don't!" Rick informed as he tried to pick Hershel up, "Come on, we gotta go! Now! Come on, I need a hand here!" Glenn ran over to him and helped him pick Hershel up, "One, two, three, go!"