Decontamination

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The next morning simply brought hangovers

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The next morning simply brought hangovers. The group had dragged themselves to breakfast in small groups. The previous night, Shane had gone to find Olivia and eventually found her asleep on the cot with Finn asleep on the ground, Theo and Glenn asleep on the couch with an empty bottle of whiskey on the ground. 

He had taken it as just kids needing to let off some steam, not something he was going to tell her off of. 

"Morning." Rick said as he walked in

"Are you hungover? Mom said you'd be." Carl said

Rick smiled as he sat down, "Mom is right."

"Mom has that annoying habit." Lori said

Rick looked at Olivia and Theo who were leaning on their hands and Finn and Glenn who had their heads on the table, "You four had a fun night I see?"

"Don't even, Rick. Just don't." Olivia said, "Don't need a Grimes lecture." 

Rick looked at Shane but he just shook his head, telling him to drop it. 

T-Dog walked towards them with a frying pan of eggs, "Eggs. Powdered but I do them good."

Jacqui rubbed Glenn's shoulders as he groaned from T-Dog being so loud, Dale chuckled, "Those four had a very good night. Not so great morning."

"I bet you can't tell. Protein helps the hangover." T-Dog said as he started to serve the eggs

Glenn groaned again as T-Dog put some eggs on his plate, Rick held up a bottle of aspirin, "Where'd all this come from?"

"Jenner. He thought we could use it." Lori said, she chuckled as she looked at the three teenagers and Glenn, "Some of us, at least."

"Don't ever ever ever let me drink again." Glenn moaned

Olivia took some aspirin from Lori as Theo said, "I feel like I am about to be split in two. I blame him." She pointed to Finn

Finn looked up ready to argue but then nodded, "Yeah I blame me too."

Theo raised her hand, "Me too."