When the Dead come Knocking

The group ran down a train and crouched down in front of a car, "Come on Daryl

The group ran down a train and crouched down in front of a car, "Come on Daryl." Rick muttered as he got down in front of the car

Olivia turned around when she heard leaves rustling, they stood up and pointed their weapons at Michonne as she pushed herself out from under the train, "Where the hell were you? Put your hands up." Michonne did as she was told, "Turn around. Turn around."

Michonne turned around and Rick took her Katana, he then lowered his gun, "Get what you came for?"

"Where are the rest of your people?" Michonne asked

Olivia pointed her gun at her, "They got Oscar. Daryl's missing. You didn't see him?"

"If anything happens to him-"

Michonne cut Rick off, "I brought you here to save them."

"Thanks for the help." Rick said

Michonne looked at him and said, "You'll need help to get them back to the prison or to go back in there for Daryl, Either way you need me."

Rick sighed as he picked up a rifle from the ground and handed it to Olivia, "Think you can be our sniper?"

"It would be my pleasure." Olivia said as she took the rifle

Rick nodded as he looked at Michonne and Tyler, "Okay you two take Glenn back to the cars, you'll have to follow Michonne. But Tyler do not hesitate to do anything if she leads you the wrong way. Wait until we get back with Daryl."

"Boss." Tyler nodded

Rick pointed to Michonne, "You. If I hear you've done anything to them I will kill you."

Michonne didn't answer she just walked over to Tyler and Glenn.

Tyler and Olivia looked at each other and nodded before they went their separate ways