CDC

Theo walked into a tent and saw Finn sharpening his hunting knife on a rock, "You okay?"

Finn nodded, but then he shook his head, "It's all bullshit. No one is safe. You either survive or you don't. Nothing and no one is safe anymore. It's us or the dead."

Theo sat down next to him, "Talking about your family?" Finn nodded, "I ran away from the people that said they cared about me, the world ended so I couldn't get back to them...I know what you're feeling."

Outside the tent Olivia was sitting on a log when she felt someone's hand on her shoulder she looked up and saw Rick, "You okay, kid?" Olivia nodded as she stood up, "You can talk to me, you know? I might be old but my ears work fine."

"I know, Rick. Thank you." Olivia said

Just then they heard shouting, the pair walked over to Daryl and some of the others, "Y'all can't be serious. Let that girl hamstring us? The dead girl's a time bomb." Daryl argued

"What do you suggest?" Rick asked once they got to them

Daryl motioned towards Andrea and Amy, "Take the shot. Clean, in the brain from here. Hell, I can hit a turkey between the eyes from this distance."

Lori shook her head, "No. For God's sakes, let her be."

Daryl scoffed as he began to walk off, "Y'all left my brother for dead. You had this coming."

Jacqui then shouted, "A walker got him! A walker bit Jim!"

Everyone ran over to them, Jim threw his arms up, "I'm okay. I'm okay."

"Show it to us. Show it to us." Daryl ordered

"Easy, Jim." Shane said as he walked towards Jim, slowly.

Daryl pointed to Jim, "Grab him."

Jim picked up the shovel from the floor. Shane held up his hands, "Jim, put it down. Put it down."

T-Dog grabbed Jim and held him, "I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm okay." Daryl lifted Jim's shirt, revealing a deep wound in the shape of a bite mark, "I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm okay."