This isn't Goodbye

Pretty quickly the plan shot into action

Pretty quickly the plan shot into action. Tyler, Sasha, Rick, Tara, Olivia, Michonne, Maggie, Glenn and Abraham walked out of the church. Whilst Rosita, Eugene, Clarke, JJ, Kiana, Tyreese, Carl, Judith and Bob stayed in the church.

The group who left waited in the trees as they saw Gareth and his men walking inside the church. Olivia hated that they were walking into the same building as her kids but the plan that they had were good. She was going to look Gareth in the eyes and tell him exactly what she did before Rick killed him

The group in the church were waiting in the office.

Then the front door opened.

They knew that it wasn't their people so they all took out their weapons and pointed them at the door, Finn, Rosita and Clarke were at the front nearest the door

"Well, I guess you know we're here. And we know you're here." Said Gareth from the other side of the door, "And we're armed. So there's really no point in hiding anymore. We've been watching you. We know who's here."

Everyone's grips on their weapons tightened, even Eugene was holding a weapon, "There's Bob, unless you've put him out of his misery already. And Eugene. Rosita. Tyreese. Two kids who I'm not so sure about."

JJ and Kiana

"There's Carl and Judith. Finn and Clarke. Rick and the rest walked out with a lot of your guns. Listen, we don't know where you all are but this isn't a big place. So let's just stop this now before things get more painful than they need to be." Gareth said

The door knob rattled, they thought they had it all figured out, "Look, you're behind one of these two doors and we have more than enough firepower to take down both. Can't imagine that's what you all want." Gareth said, they then heard a gun cock, "How about the Priest, Father? You help us wrap this up, we'll let you walk away from this. You just open the door and you can go. You can take the baby and the kids with you. What do you say."

Judith then started to cry, Finn looked over and saw Tyreese try to quiet her down until she eventually did, "It's your last chance right now to tell us you're coming out."