Chupacabra

Shane and Olivia were at the bottom of the farm where it would be very hard for anyone to see what they were doing, "You are not meant to have this out here

Shane and Olivia were at the bottom of the farm where it would be very hard for anyone to see what they were doing, "You are not meant to have this out here." Olivia said as she saw the gun her father was holding 

Shane nodded, "I know. You can have this." 

"Yeah?" Olivia asked, he wouldn't let anyone else ever use his gun it was like his most prized possession 

Shane nodded, "Oh yeah. If you can take it from me." Olivia chuckled, "Come on, nugget. Take it from me." 

Olivia went to take the gun but Shane just pushed her behind him, the second time she went to take it he pulled her towards him and put his arm around her neck. 

"You know, you could just show me the right way to do it." Olivia said as Shane let her go  

Olivia stood front facing Shane, "Okay, keep your distance. Step number one." Shane took Olivia's hand and pushed it against the gun moving it to the side, "You want to take the gun offline. Right? Offline. Right, push hard. Show me." 

Olivia pushed the gun to the side, Shane nodded, "Atta girl. Alright, step two you go for that wrist. You keep control." Olivia used her other hand to grab Shane's wrist, "Look..." Shane pushed her arm down, he then moved her hand underneath his wrist, "Underneath, yeah Go for the joints, the joints are the weakest. Use your legs, and twist. Show me." 

She did exactly what she was told, she pushed the gun to the side, got her arm under his wrist and twisted the gun out of his hand before moving backwards and pointing it at him. Shane smiled, "Look at that huh! You gotta gun." Shane clapped, "Atta girl, who got the gun." 

Olivia smiled, "I got the gun." 

Shane nodded, "Yeah you got the gun. Feels good, huh? Okay, step three you just took the gun off of someone who wanted to use it on you what do you do?" 

Olivia looked at him, "Bang." 

Shane nodded, "Exactly, you do not care who they are you do not hesitate. You pull that trigger. You got it? " Olivia nodded, "Good, show me. Point it and shoot, it is not loaded I swear."