Time to go to Terminus

Losing someone you love is hard

Losing someone you love is hard. And no matter how many times Olivia's been through it, it doesn't get any easier. It's something that stays with you for the rest of your life. Like many people in her life. Olivia didn't get to say goodbye.

She didn't get to say goodbye to Lori, Theo, Shane and now Hershel.

The Governor was gone for months. They had no problems with him, they should've looked harder.

And now everything was gone.

Hershel, her home, her family

Olivia didn't expect to be separated from her group. She didn't expect to have a bullet in her shoulder. But life is full of surprises.

She stuck to the woods, she was well aware that it was better to run into Walkers than people. Once she made it far enough from the prison, Olivia needed to stop. She was still weak from the illness. The heat, the running and the bullet in her shoulder didn't help.

She took her bag off her shoulder and sat down in the grass, looking through her back for her med kit. When she found, she pulled it out and set it on the ground. Olivia opened it and grabbed the small roll gauze and alcohol pads.

"Oh this is going to hurt like a mother." Olivia groaned as she pulled her shirt down, she felt the back of her shoulder and felt an exit wound, "Okay, that's okay."

She grit her teeth as she put the alcohol pads to her shoulder, then on the other side. After she finished cleaning her wound, with immense difficulty she wrapped it up with the bandage.

Olivia looked back in the direction of the prison and saw smoke rising into the air, "Jeez."

Her mind was going wild.

Did Rick and Carl make it out? Did Tyler get out? Did someone get Judith? Did Daryl make it out of the courtyard? Did Glenn get out of A? Did Maggie, Tyreese, Sasha, Bob, Finn, Michonne make it out okay?

She was sure that if she stumbled on any of her people dead she would loose it right there.

Suddenly she heard shots and screaming in the distance, she shot up in an instant grabbing her gun. She debated leaving it, but decided to go towards the sounds, in case the shots were coming from some of her people.