It All Comes Crashing Down

Hershel Greene was a good man

Hershel Greene was a good man. One of the best that Olivia had ever met in this new world. He put his own life at risk to help sick people. He had stitched up several of the people at the prison when they got hurt. He helped Olivia with her own problems more than once.

There wasn't a single person that hated him. Hershel would just smile at you and you would fall in love with him. He understood people. He cared for them. He loved them.

He loved his two daughters, he loved his son. He loved his son in law, he loved the girl that would have been his daughter in law. He loved everyone that he let into his new family. Olivia wasn't afraid to admit that Hershel was stronger than she could ever be, he was stronger than a lot of them.

Even though his relationship with Tyler was strained, he, Maggie and Beth are what kept him alive, what kept him fighting.

What was even more impressive was Hershel never lost his faith, or his smile.

And Hershel smiled one last time before The Governor whispered, "Liar..."

Then he brought the sword down on Hershel's neck, it was as if time had slowed down. Maggie and Beth screamed, Tyler shouted, Olivia gasped. Carl, Finn and Daryl were stunned, "No!" Rick shouted, he pulled out his gun and fired at the Governor

The rest of them followed quickly, Olivia didn't hesitate she started firing her rifle, "Split! Run!" Daryl shouted

None of them had to be told a second time, they all ran back. Olivia took off to Cell Block C, she ran into her cell, ignoring the pain in her chest, Bob had told her no exercise, but this was necessary.

She grabbed her bag with all her things in from under her bed. She grabbed her jacket from the chair and ran out of the cell. Once she was outside bullets started raining down. She cried out as a bullet landed in her shoulder.

Olivia pushed herself against the wall and groaned, "Okay...be strong. Deal with your shit."

Hershel would've told her to be strong, they all needed to be strong.

She came around the corner all guns blazing, for now ignoring the pulsing pain in her shoulder and just started shooting her pistol, she didn't care where they hit she just wanted them to hit the Governor's people which for the most part they were.

"Tyler! Finn!" Olivia shouted, she ducked behind one of the cars as she shot almost hit here

Tyler Greene didn't cry, not yet, he didn't have the time for that. The monster that held him, his sister, his brother and his girlfriend just killed his father. He fired his gun at anyone he saw that wasn't his people. His axe holstered at his hip.

As he fired, a bullet found it's way into his thigh. Maggie, Sasha and Bob caught him as he stumbled back. Bob winced when he grabbed Tyler from his own bullet wound.

Maggie got under Tyler's arm and held him up, "Come on, come on don't you pass out on me now."

"Gotta find Oli." Tyler said

Sasha shook her head, "We gotta get out of here! Meet up with our people on the road."

Outside the fence, Michonne ran to Rick and pulled him to his feet, "Carl? Judith? Liv? Where are my kids?" Rick asked as he spat out some blood

"I don't know."

Finlay Espinosa ran and tackled a man as he was pointing his gun at Rick and Carl, he punched the man around the face before grabbing his gun and shooting him. Any feelings he had towards any of the Governor's people were gone. They killed Hershel.

"We gotta go!" Finn shouted as he stood up and started to run towards Rick and Carl, he stopped running when he saw what they were looking at.

An empty baby carrier.

"Christ..." Finn muttered, he looked back when he heard more shots, "Grimes! We gotta go now!"

Finn ran towards them and started to push them away, as harsh as it was he would rather they stay alive.

Olivia didn't know if anyone was alive, she knew that she needed to find someone. It was like all of her people had just disappeared. She ducked as another explosion went off, destroying her guard tower.

"Come on, nugget. Don't stop running. You gotta go."

Olivia groaned, "I know!"

She didn't want to, but she would rather be alive and have a shot at finding her people than being dead and having no chance. She pulled herself away from her spot, and ran away from her home where she had seen so many of her family die.

Lori, Theo, T-Dog, Axel, Andrea

And now Hershel

Thank you for reading

It's time for the journey to Terminus, we're about to follow a three week time frame now until our people reach Terminus. Y'all are not ready for Terminus Olivia.

She's about to get real scary but the two people that saved her from turning into Shane are introduced very soon.

This is a sad one, Olivia doesn't know if her boyfriend, family or anyone is alive. She's all alone.

But the people who are about to get introduced are about to become Olivia's anchors in the three weeks she's separated from her family.

SO:

Olivia is ALONE

Which is never a good thing, anyone that knows Olivia would say that if someone dies, she gets bad, and can't be on her own. She'd do something stupid. So everyone thinking she might be alone after just seeing Hershel getting decapitated is not a good thing.

Tyler is with BOB, SASHA AND MAGGIE

Finn is with RICK, CARL AND MICHONNE

Comment and Vote :)