Pretty Much Dead Already

The small amount of time following the barn incident had been complete and utter chaos

The small amount of time following the barn incident had been complete and utter chaos. Hershel had ordered Shane off of the farm, Beth hurt herself, Carol refused to go to Sophia's funeral, Hershel was missing causing Rick and Glenn to go and look for him. 

That didn't stop Tyler and Olivia from having some time on their own, "I know what you're thinking." Tyler said as he played with some of Olivia's hair as she was laying next to her 

"Oh yeah?" Olivia asked 

Tyler nodded, "I didn't know. My dad didn't know. About Sophia. I would've said something, I mean hell, I went out and looked for her." 

"Yeah I know...at least now we can move on. It's just like...It meant so much to everyone finding her. And then...I mean, I know we've lost others. Amy, Jim, Jacqui but this...This is...This is Sophia we're talking about. The whole group needed her to be alive. This one was different we need it to prove to us that the world hadn't completely gone to shit and that good things happen every now and again...guess this wasn't that time." 

. . . . . . . . .

That night everyone was in the farm house eating dinner, Tyler and Olivia were sitting opposite each other, their legs touching, Tyler every so often moving his foot up her leg. 

Shane looked at Carl and saw he seemed down, "Carl, I want you to keep your head up okay? Your dad, he's the toughest son of a-" 

Patricia cut Shane off, "No cussing in the house." 

"Sorry." 

Theo leaned out of the door as she walked in, "Lori, dinner!" No reply 

Shane looked at Carl, "Carl, when's the last time you saw your mom?" 

"This afternoon." Carl said 

Shane stood up, "Nobody panic. She's gotta be around here somewhere." 

Everybody stood up and started to look for Lori. When someone went missing in the normal world it was a worry but when someone went missing in a world where the dead came to life, it was a double worry, "I'll check up with Daryl." Olivia said as she ran out of the house