Half a Reunion

Tyler, Maggie, Sasha and Bob were walking along the tracks until they came across a tunnel

Tyler, Maggie, Sasha and Bob were walking along the tracks until they came across a tunnel. They stood in front of it, just looking at it, "Well if I was a Walker I would hide in there." Tyler said

Bob nodded, "You and me both."

Sasha hit them both over the head at the same time before she said, "It would take a day to go around. Go through it."

Maggie nodded, "Yeah, but first we have to do something."

In less than a few minutes Tyler had found and killed a Walker. The group gutted it and wrote their repeating message on the wall.

GOING TO TERMINUS

MAGGIE, TYLER, SASHA, BOB

All they could hope for was Glenn, Olivia, Rick or anyone from the prison would see them and make their way to Terminus as well. It had been roughly two weeks since the fall of the Prison. Sasha knew that the Greene siblings were near going out of their minds without being with their lover.

Glenn and Olivia were strong but they were hit hard by the sickness, and well everyone knew what Olivia was like.

After they reached the end of the tunnel, only having a minor situation involving a herd of Walkers inside the tunnel which Maggie had dealt with by shooting into the ceiling of the tunnel bringing down slabs of concrete onto the Walkers.

They started to walk along the tracks again until they heard shouting in the distance, all four shared a look before they walked a bit quicker. When they came across an old van with three people inside.

One woman and two men. They were all shouting at each other when the man in the front saw them he shouted, "Guys!"

"What?!" The two other people shouted

They looked to where the other man was looking and they saw Tyler, Maggie, Sasha and Bob. They got out of the van and walked towards them. Tyler's hand hovered over his gun on instinct, not knowing if these people were friendly or not.

The ginger looked at them, the Latina woman's eyes landed on Maggie, "Maggie?" No one in the group had any idea what was going on, but she recognised Maggie, clearly, "Glenn's looking for you, I'm Rosita Espinosa. We were with him. He's in the tunnel."