One Unit, One Family

"Come on then, show me what's in this box of yours

"Come on then, show me what's in this box of yours." Tyler said as he jumped off of his bunk and sat on Olivia's 

Olivia took out the small box from under her bed and put it on her lap, opening the lid and taking out some of the things Rick had taken from her house on his run to King County. She took out a picture of a blonde woman, "That's my mom...well that's Megan Walsh. Not my mom." 

"What happened to her?" Tyler asked as he started to look through the other photos

Olivia chuckled, "Wish I knew. She disappeared, left a letter. I was...five I think, she said she couldn't handle being a mom. But I mean, I had Lori, so I didn't really need anyone else." 

She took out a necklace from under her shirt, "My mom and my dads wedding rings...mainly kept it for my dads." 

"What's the other one?" Tyler asked, noticing that she had a second necklace on 

Olivia paused before she pulled the second one out, "My dad served, before he was a cop."

Just then Glenn walked in, "Olivia, you're a girl." 

Olivia nodded, "Correct, nice observation."  

"Can you come with me? I need your opinion." Glenn asked 

"Lead the way." Olivia nodded, she stood up and walked towards the door, she looked back at Tyler, "See you later?" 

The pair started to walk out of the prison, there wasn't a single thing that Olivia could think of that Glenn would need her opinion on. She wasn't exactly fashionable, most of her stuff she shared with Maggie and Beth or even some of Lori and Theos old things. 

They walked into the outer fence of the prison, a slight herd was forming pressing against the fences, "Look at their hands. Which ring is the best?" 

Olivia walked towards some of the Walkers looking at the rings on their fingers, Olivia took her knife out and cut the finger of one Walker, before taking the ring off and handing it to Glenn, "That one." 

Glenn didn't even think twice, he trusted Olivia's judgement, she was one of his best friends, "Try it on." 

"I don't really feel the same." Olivia joked with a smile on her face. Glenn was always a good target for a joke