Don't look back- Chapter 18

Start from the beginning

“Go ahead.” I smiled and brought the water bottle to my mouth, taking a drink.

“What did I walk in on today, I hope it wasn't what I think right?” I chocked and started to cough.

“Sorry, what?” I looked at her and she was smirking, reminding me of Justin a bit.

“Where you guys...” she trailed off for a loss of words.

“No! No, I mean, um, we didn't do that.” I looked away my face heating up more and more by the second.

“Alexa, okay okay I believe you. You act as if you're a virgin.” my face heats up hotter and I attempt what I think is a smile. I mean I really did not want to tell Justin’s older sister that I was a virgin.

She set down her water and gaped at me.

“My god you're a virgin aren't you?” I looked down and nodded slightly embarrassed. I mean I was 18, a senior and still a virgin, also I've only ever had one boyfriend.

“I know, its embarrassing right?” I looked back to her and hid my face in my hands. She giggled and I looked up to her seeing her smile.

“No, actually I find it sweet.” she talks and my blush fades a bit and I smile.

“Thanks, I guess.” I hear the door open I see Justin walk out in a towel, I look at him and I see him smirk and I look away embarrassed knowing he caught me starring.

“Justin where are your clothes at?” Jenifer asks him standing up with her arms crossed.

“I forgot them, obviously.” he rolls his eyes and starts walking toward the kitchen. I sit up straighter and hold my breath. He walks be and whispers in my ear, “Take a picture, it'll last longer.” I narrow my eyes blush. He laughs and takes my water before walking toward his room.

“Hey! That's my water!” he shuts the door laughing and I huff my breath crossing my arms.

I look over to see Jessica smiling at me, I look at her confused.

“What?” she smiles and shakes her head and my question.

“You guys are too cute.” I smile and look away wishing I had my water to distract myself.

Justin walks back in the room a minute later with my water bottle half empty, I scowl at him and he smirks at me.

“Thanks for taking my water.”

“Technically it's mine, my house, my fridge, my water.”

“My lips where on it first.”

“Well my lips were on it second, and no wonder it tasted so good.” he smiles and I blush, I hear someone clear their throat and I turn my head to see his sister starring at us. I bite the inside of my cheek. She gives Justin a look that seems to say 'watch it' or 'be careful' before she picks up her purse.

“Well, I have to go, bye.” she walks out of the kitchen toward the door.

“Justin?” she calls before stepping out.

“Huh?” he looks over to her waiting.

“Behave, and uncle Greg's coming over later so no party’s.” he tenses up and nods, she walks out and I look over to Justin confused to see him sitting so tensely.

I put my hand on his shoulder. “Justin?” no answer. “Justin? What's wrong.” I stand in front of him and place the hand not on his shoulder to his cheek trying to turn his head to look me in the eyes.

“Justin?” I whisper. He turns his head away from the door so fast I could hear his neck crack and pop. I jump back a little surprised at his sudden movement. “Are you alright?” I look down into his eyes since he was the one sitting. I stroke his cheek with my thumb absentmindedly waiting for a reply. He nods and closes his eyes.