𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

"If I wanted to stop us from going, I can easily do that baby," he gave me a lingering kiss before sucking on his thumb. I blushed when he gave me a wink. "I love you, Aloe." His deep voice sent chills down my body.

"I love you more Ky," I pushed my hair aside, groaning when I felt my thighs easily slide against each other.

"Come on, lie on the couch," he spoke, reading my mind so easily and I huffed.

"Do you always have to know everything?" I lay on my back, spreading my legs as he came between them.

"Yes baby. I want to make sure my girl is always okay," he kissed my cheek before dropping his gaze to my thighs, pushing the dress up and swearing profusely as he bent before me, his robust muscles rippling through his white shirt.

That action alone made me cum on the spot. How was he so beautiful? My mental evolution scared me, I found Kylen ten thousand times more attractive nowadays.

"You're so sexy," I bit my lip when I realised that my internal thought came out as audible words. His verdigris eyes flickered to me with mischief lingering in them.

"I know right," I laughed, nudging him with my foot. The tip of my stiletto pressed against his firm flesh when he pulled my panties aside to place a wet kiss against my pussy, the sound and sensation making me clench so hard.

I moaned, eagerly arching my back for more. He chuckled, rising to pull my panties up my waxed legs, leaving my equally clean pussy bare for his eyes only.

"I think she's tired of you now Ky, you won't give her a break," I rolled my eyes, and with the look in his orbs, we weren't going anywhere yet. He was going to have me for his starter.

"If she was, she wouldn't be oozing and calling my name," his eyes dropped and I began to blush in embarrassment. "She's so beautiful, the prettiest I've ever seen in my life." His resonant voice made me shiver.

He bent before me, lifting my leg further over his shoulder before bringing his mouth against me, caressing me with his lips and I moaned, tilting my head back at the pleasure he was giving me.

He was so good at this and I couldn't get enough. My heels were digging into his muscles while he ruthlessly and professionally devoured me. My body rocked upon his actions and my hand squeezed my breast, feeling so stimulated within minutes.

"Yes, right there, oh," he folded his tongue over a highly sensitive spot, and I couldn't help but ooze more upon his actions. He looked so goddamn hot between my legs; I had never felt so high in my life. Not even the cocaine I had sniffed once because of Russell could compare.

His teeth gently grazed against my slit, his tongue rapidly flicking and swirling over my clit as I moaned louder, tugging his blonde hair gently to bring him more against my eager pussy.

"I'm fucking obsessed Alora. I've wanted to do this for so many years, attempting to distract myself with those other girls when all I wanted was you." His deep voice articulated before he drizzled some thin, clear saliva onto my pussy, his fingers manipulating me into a climax and I gasped when he inserted his finger in me. The entire sight alone was so sexy it made my walls clench and he cursed, shutting his eyes briefly.

"So fucking tight baby, it was worth the wait." He licked his lips, watching his finger slide deep into me with a rigorous speed.

"Yes, oh yes Ky," I whispered when he slowed his thrusts, and I exhaled deeply when I became undone in no time at all.

"Lovely, so gorgeous Aloe," he winked, bringing his mouth against me again and my head flew back in pleasure. The sensation was still so thrilling, I was floating on cloud nine. He sucked and licked me clean, placing soft kisses along my vagina while his hand reached into his pocket for tissue.