Chapter 31.5

"New Start."

"don't forget to vote, comment, and share this chapter!" - nabi

ʚɞ

Dahyun's POV

Out towards the distance, I could then see two people who stood side by side with each other; They were slowly approaching us and once they stood almost right in front of our faces, I noticed who they were.

"ROSE?! CHAN?! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?!" her face slowly fell, as I quickly noticed how close she was standing next to him and I swore that for a split second, I could see their arms entwined, but she quickly untied them and stood farther away from him.

It was pretty suspicious...

"Dahyun...?" she looked at both of me and Hyunjin with odd eyes, almost as if she knew something was up.

"Can you explain the meaning of this?" she pointed towards the both of us and as soon as she did, I began to feel a bit nervous.

I knew I had to tell her, but I didn't think I needed to tell her so soon!!

"Well...um, well we're kind of dating now-"

I couldn't have made it more awkward, couldn't I?

She gave me a shy smile, clapping and congratulating both of us, as I looked at her with clueless and confused eyes.

"What a minute...you aren't mad?" honestly at that moment, I sincerely believed that she was going to throw a fit, but she surprisingly seemed very happy and calm.

And not making a scene as I had originally thought-

"Why would I be? You finally got what you wanted!!" her attitude towards all of this was honestly so strange for me, but that's when I realized...

The one who was always so against dating was never Rose, but Tiffany. Never once did I hear her true opinion about it, she only went along with what Tiffany always told her to believe.

Maybe she was never actually against it, maybe she just felt like she would be against it, as it could affect the group.

I mean, when Aby announced that she wasn't going to break up with Dani, she looked genuinely happy for them and supported it.

"Just be careful, alright?"

"Chan...? Did you...?" Hyunjin couldn't even finish his question, as everyone could see how nervous and worried he looked for him. He kept taking peaks toward Rose and her reaction, but she seemed completely nonchalant and oblivious to everything, which from what I can tell, made him panic more.

He gave Hyunjin a small nod and pulled her closer to him and did the literal unthinkable.

He...HE GAVE HER A PECK ON THE F*CKING LIPS!! AND THE MOTHER F*CKER CALLED ROSE DIDN'T EVEN BUDGE !!

"Close your mouth or else a mosquito is going to fly through." she teased, rolling her eyes, while I just stood there with a mouth that was still wide open, eyes that were almost going to pop off of my eye sockets, and a brain that was about to explode.

A mosquito is gonna enter through your mouth if you don't close it."

"IS THIS SOME TYPE OF SICK PRANK OR WHAT?!"

"Do you think I'd let him kiss me for a prank?"

"No way...I thought you wouldn't date again for another ten years!!"

"I knew you liked him!!"

"Shut up!!"

"It was obvious~~"

"This is why I didn't want her to know."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Whatever you do, DON'T TELL F5 YOU'RE DATING SOMEONE

THEY'LL PROBABLY START ACTING LIKE ONE OF THOSE MIDDLE SCHOOL GIRLS- aaaah I can just imagine all of the squealing.