Chapter 53

"Unlocking Your Secrets."

"don't forget to vote, comment, and share this chapter!" - nabi

ʚɞ

"It's not like I'm your object, I'm human too, I make bad choices too, I'm not yours to play around with." she sighed, having a huge, sad frown in her face.

"You don't own me Hyunjin."

"All I want from you, is for you to tell me, straight to my face, that everything I've felt and done, hasn't been for nothing."

"I love you Dahyun, I really do, but I just don't know if you can even say it back to me at this point."

"I think I care about you too much and too quickly, but that's just how quick I fell in love with you." from the moment he had interlocked eyes with her and had gotten to fully know her, he had fallen in love. Although he wanted to take the relationship to the next step and so did she, they both realized that there were things that were stopping them from doing so.

Things that they had both just realized.

"I'm sorry Hyunjin, I really am." Dahyun blurted out, having an apologetic, sad smile on her face with trembling hands that just didn't know where to be placed.

"I just want you to know that Taemin no longer means anything to me, all I really care about is you and how you feel."

"Nothing else matters to me." she looked down in shame, feeling absolutely disappointed in herself. She knew that she had messed up and that in of itself was a step in reconciliation. All she needed to know was how to move on, but she knew that this time, she wasn't going to be alone.

He lifted her chin u and slowly yet still giving as much passion as he was before, gently kissed her on the lips. She began to kiss him back, giving the same amount of passion back, even putting her hands in his neck while he put his hands onto her waist.

They both had finally reconciled with each other, until a familiar banging sound came back out of the blue.

"I hope you know, that I can't stop me from loving you." he quickly whispered onto her ear as a small chuckle escaped her lips.

Tiffany's POV

"What's taking them so long?!" I screamed, I was starting to get a bit desperate to know what the hell was going on in that room. I was beginning to become so nervous, that I started to bite the tips of my finger nails.

We were all waiting in the living room and I could tell that everyone felt a bit anxious, even Rose who tried to act like she didn't really care at all, but deep down, I knew that she was probably more worried than me.

"F*ck this sh*t I'm opening the door." I immediately stood up and started to stomp my way towards Dahyun's room, with Chaeyong and I.N being right behind me.

Once I barely finished walking up the stairs, I instantly got greeted by those god awful noises and although I immediately knew what type of noises those were, for Chaeyong and I.N, it took a bit longer to understand.

And as soon as Chaeyong fully realized what was going on, she started to panic by covering I.N's ears.

"You...you don't need to hear that."

"I'm not that young!! And we're not even that far from age you know!!" he pouted, which only made him appear more child-like and need of protection of innocence in her eyes.

"Look just go!!" he reluctantly did as he was told once he saw the glaring eyes of Chaeyong, while I was calling over Rose and Aby, knowing that I was going to have to need more help than I had thought.

As soon as Rose started to piece things together, her face steadily dropped, I could tell that she could see disappointment in her face.

Knowing that I was right and that she was completely wrong for ever even trusting her with such obvious consequences facing all of us.

She had realized that she shouldn't have even wasted her time worrying about her.

Rose started to bang loudly on the door, banging it so loudly that I almost thought it would knock down if she wasn't careful, but the door still kept holding and prevailed in the fight.

"Give me a paper clip." she had the most dead serious expression on her face, one that I hadn't seen a while from her.

We all quickly searched for any paper clips on our incredibly inconvenient, small pockets, hoping to have any luck on our sides.

Well luck was certainly on my side that day.

I quickly gave the paper clip to her and she instantaneously modified it perfectly to unlock the door and successfully enter into the room.

It was like if she had done this countless of other times.

As soon as the door burst open, it caught everyone off guard (this even includes me) with how aggressive Rose turned.

"I'm only going to say this once and you better do as I say, without even daring to question it."

"Get the f*ck out before I start making a scene...take your friends along too."