𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 52

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Although this episode ain't THAT spicy, if there's any people who really, really, really hate spicy stuff, consider yourselves warned.

P.S:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE TAKE IN NOTICE THAT I'M REALLY REALLY BAD AT THIS STUFFFF, I'M STILL NOT SO COMFORTABLE WITH DOING STUFF LIKE THIS.

So, if it's not spicy enough, or if it's poorly written, please take into consideration, that I, myself, am not so comfortable with writing things like this, just yet.

It's new for all of us!!

But after all of that, let's get started with the chapter, shall we?

"Drippin In Love."

"don't forget to vote, comment, and share this chapter!" - nabi

ʚ

He threw Dahyun onto the bed, with her not even being scratched. The door was still banging loudly, with the two girls demanding to be let in; They felt scared, for on the way to the room, he kept saying how all he needed a minute, a minute to "show her". Anybody, with the state of mind that these girls had and with this seriousness of the whole situation, would immediately think that he'd do something terrible to her.

Even with the doors banging, he wasn't fazed by it, for he knew that they'd stop and he was right, they did.

For when Hyunjin and Dahyun were in the room, Rose started to scream at Chaeyong and Tiffany to stop, explaining that she would be okay. Although they still felt hesitant in giving up, her confident smile swayed them away from all their worries.

"Stand back!! Stay back...!!" a measly whisper came out of her unconfident lungs, as she shook from head to toe in completely anxiousness. She began to get off of the bed, while he started to get closer and closer to her.

Her uneasiness started to get the better of her, making her pull out the mystery item Rose had given her, which was a pocket knife, that she was using to point straight at him, her hands still shaking from the fear.