Chapter 22

"Slapstick Comedy feat. a little bit of rapping"

"don't forget to vote, comment, and share this chapter!" - nabi

ʚɞ

Feeling absolutely defeated after such a redundant date, I dragged my feet towards the door and unlocked it, being greeted by my member's usual bickering.

"Dahyun...WHY ON EARTH DID YOU SAY 10K LIKES?! COULDN'T YOU HAVE SAID LIKE AN UNREASONABLE NUMBER, LIKE I DON'T KNOW...ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND?!" Rose shouted from across the hallway, whining while putting her shoes on.

"It was the first number that came to my head! Plus I didn't think the video would reach that number of likes!!" Dahyun her lips turned into a small pout, as she put on a black beanie to hide the fact that she hadn't washed her hair in a week.

Confused as fuck, I looked over to Chaeyong and Tiffany, who were both acting nonchalant to this situation.

"What's going on??" I asked them, while both Dahyun and Rose began to bicker even louder and louder.

"Remember when when we went to promote at Music Bank and won? When Dahyun had the promise to our fans? Well..." Tiffany stopped to look at my reaction, which (from what I was told) was priceless.

My eyes were twitching in anger, while my mouth was wide open in shock, my lips were smiling in sarcasm. I dramatically turned around and screamed at the top of my lungs.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN-"

TIME SKIP (Narrator's POV)

Once the girls got ready, their manager picked them up to start the livestream, already starting to chuckle a bit at the thought of them dancing and rapping. The girls did not appreciate that.

As they started to pull up towards the company's parking lot, F5 began to question their identity and why they were even doing this.

As soon as they arrived to the practice room, they began to whine and cry.

"At least we know for sure that it will have a lot of views...!" Aby awkwardly laughed, trying to bring up the mood, while the rest of the girls just buried their heads in sorrow.

"HOW MANY VIEWS WE GET ISN'T THE PROBLEM, THE PROBLEM IS THE FACT THAT OUR FUTURE AND LIFE ARE AT RISK OF...CRINGE!" Chaeyong shuddered, just thinking about how much her older self will regret that moment.

"GUYS! LET'S JUST GET THIS OVER WITH- SO THAT WAY WE GET IT OUT OF THE WAY!" Rose was about to press the start button, before Chaeyong shared one last cry, before realizing that their staff members were recording them for the behind the scenes.

"WAIT YOU'RE RECOR-"" and that's when the YouTube officially started and once it did, Rose quickly went to play the music, leaving the rest there. They were frozen, with nothing to say.

Suddenly a loud, odd noise started to play, followed by the sound of clapping.

Rose ran towards the camera, adjusted her hoodie and sunglasses and started to rap the song out of nowhere.

내가 돼길 바라니, 대답은 no , 아직 이뤄야할 더욱 많아 인마

You, you, you, do you wish me to not do well? The answer is no, I can't not do well.

She began to exaggerate her rapper moves, acting  cocky in a playful manner. Rose even went to the camera and winked, laughing a bit at herself.

The rest of the girls began to laugh at her, loosing up a bit and being able to rap alongside her.

보는 사람마다 쏟아지는 박수갈채가 set up. 가끔 보이는 포기는, 까도 까고 일어나 껍질을 부숴!

Everyone who watches me always set up pouring applause. Sometimes the thought of giving up haunts me and sheds me down, I'll get up and break the shell!

Chaeyong continued, putting a gold chain on her neck while trying to dance and jump around to the music. Although the lyrics were a bit sad, she chose to ignore it and instead it make it more exciting by screaming them into Aby's ears, making her squeal.

"Ayyy, Chaeyong! 내가 너를 분질러놔도... 계속 지고 세져 ya?"

Ayyy Chaeyong! Even when I break you down, how come you're never defeated but always get stronger, yah?"

Aby replied back, stopping to look her up and down and scoff. She began to scream the lyrics even louder than her, before shaking her hand and looking towards the camera and giving them a big thumbs up, followed up by a funny smile.

세져 ...for real! 까줘 짜줘 작아져도 매워!!살아지지 않고 세져!

I'm gonna be stronger, I'm not pretending...for real! Even if you cut me into smaller pieces, I'm spicy! I won't disappear, I'll be stronger!

Dahyun started to smoothly rap, giving a huge contrast to the rest of the girls'...interesting rap skills. Rose mischievously rolled her eyes and even faked her yan, making Dahyun step up her game. She tried to playfully kick her as a joke, even going so far as taking a few steps, before landing the strike.

But what she didn't realize was that her shoe was just a bit too big for her and instead delivered a welcoming punch to Rose's face.

YA FU-AH! 알고 싶다면 열어 고막!! 깊이 듣고 싶다면 들어봐! 깎아내려고 까봤자 MATRYOSHKA- YA THAT HURT YOU KNOW!!

YA FU-AH! If you want to know me, open your eardrums! If you want to hear about me, then listen closer! Even if you shed me down, there's no point 'cause I'm a matryoshka- YA THAT HURT YOU KNOW!!

Chaeyong, Tiffany and Aby started to cackle loudly, even stopping their dancing and rapping together just to watch the madness start to unfold itself. They couldn't believe Rose still had the determination to continue rapping after being delivered a shoe for dinner.

Dahyun began to apologize profoundly, but Rose just patted her on the back and said she was fine, not before giving her a small threat.

"Dahyun! Meet me after this live!"