Chapter 18

"Cheesy Hamburger!"

"don't forget to vote, comment and share this chapter!" - nabi

ʚɞ

Once they arrived at the building, they were bombarded by fans and paparazzi on the way there. They were quite taken aback, as they didn't expect so many people to be waiting for them just to take a picture. It almost felt creepy, to be bombarded by so many cameras, and so many cell phones; They were just so desperate to take a single picture.

They said their quick greetings and took any fan letters or gifts and ran towards the entrance of Music Bank's door. As soon as they went in, they saw as many idols of so many groups were taking photos and storming every vending machine available, trying to not get caught by their managers.

"It can get hard to get used to this busy environment..." Dahyun whispered to Aby's ear, who had her mouth wide open.

F5 were taken to their private room to get their makeup and hair done. The girls were so sleepy that once they had stepped into the chair, they immediately fell asleep again...except for Rose of course, who was too anxious to even dare to do such a thing.

Although it took hours, from the makeup to the hair, to the outfit, to even the photos, fans were finally starting to come into the building to watch them perform, which meant it would only take a couple of minutes before they would get up on stage.

"Chaeyong...do you think I shouldn't have eaten that giant hamburger before performing?" Aby asked, looking back at the judging eyes of the Music Bank staff members who were silently criticizing her for eating something with so many calories, but she could honestly care less at that point.

Aby hadn't even had a hamburger in four years, she fucking deserved that hamburger at that point. She wasn't going to let those staff members nitpick her everything...but she was going to allow Chaeyong to give her honest opinion about her rebelling.

"You think?! Aby it will be a miracle if you don't start vomiting in the middle of the performance!!"

"Come on Chaeyong, you're just exaggerating at this point." Rose stepped in, walking towards them as the staff member continued to try and stop her to fix her hair.

"I'm exaggerating?! Jang-mi she literally ate a hamburger that had DOUBLE PATTIES!!" Chaeyong yelled at the top of her lungs, making sure that everyone was hearing what was happening, while Aby just mischievously laughed.

Before Rose could even respond, a reminding voice told them that they were meant to be on stage in one minute. The girls just chose to ignore Aby's questionable decision in eating such a heavy meal right before the stage and focus on arriving on the stage on time.

Once they all had their microphones checked, they went towards the stage and awkwardly waved to their fans, feeling nervous and having the pressure to do well.

The music suddenly started playing and their shy and awkward selves completely changed into confident girls that wanted to show the world just how much potential they have.

The audience's mouths gaped open at the transformation.

Starry night 별이 빛나는 , 니가 휘휘휘 불어와~

Starry night, in this starlit night, you blow over me.

Rose sang with such delicacy, looking directly at the camera and having such a refreshing smile on her face, adding to the fresh concept they had.

She looked towards Tiffany, who would be singing the next part before the beat would drop. Tiffany had the task to give emotion until her very last breath.

너와 나눈 수많은 , 나를 취하게 만들어...별이 빛나는 ~~!

The many nights we shared, leave me intoxicated...Starry Night!

Ending with a sudden high note, higher than the one she had done in the recording studio, she wowed the crowd by proving to them just how to live this performance was.

TIME SKIP

Once they had finished with their performance, they were going to have a special interview done by Dahyun and Straykids' Hyunjin. They quickly got their hair and makeup retouched and headed toward the set.

Rose kept reciting her lines, not paying attention to the environment around her, which makes the fact that she accidentally bumped into something not surprising.

What she had bumped into was pretty short, with it being just one inch smaller than her...but by her definition, it was tiny. It felt pretty fleshy but smooth, which was quite a weird texture to be bumping into.

It was pretty big in terms of strength though, trapping her immediately once she had crashed into it.

Rose slowly looked up, annoyed at the fact that something had stood in her way, even though she had rammed into it first. A pair of eyes sparkled in front of her, filled with dark, smoky eyeshadow
and gems.

"Rose?" she immediately jerked up at the voice, recognizing it immediately, with that familiar rosy tint burning onto her skin.

"Bang Chan? What are you doing here?!"

"Well I'm here to perform and do an interview, of course...what else would I be here for?"

"...YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES WE HAVE TO BE INTERVIEWED NEXT TO?!" she shrieked, scaring the staff members around her.

"...SORRY GUYS!! DIDN'T MEAN TO SCARE YOU!!"