Chapter 9

"Late! Late! LATE!!!"

"don't forget to vote, comment and share this chapter!" - nabi

ʚɞ

Explaining the sudden meeting with my members the next morning was surely not easy, especially when you haven't socialized in years, especially with another man that is not your best friend.

"You found a boyfriend!!" they all squealed as they hugged each other and shed some fake tears, going so far as to wipe them, when there was nothing to wipe.

No words could explain how irritated I was at them teasing my nonexistent love life. Consider me an anti-romantic if you want, but it wasn't like I didn't want to love someone.

Okay...maybe I didn't want to love someone but it was due to the fact of my past choices, choices that I have regretted deeply, and choices that I have worked so hard to even have the chance to choose.

I would have chosen my life and dreams over a relationship any day, it was a waste of time and anxiety anyway.

The ending would still taste the same, like bitter chocolate and melted ice cream and only black soot will remain in your heart once that fiery love ends.

Do people not remember the fact that every fire must burn out? Or do they choose to not realize this?

I was determined and was knowing of the fact that I was going to stay single for a long, long time, and I knew that my members knew this.

For the fans and my life, this was nothing but a worthless sacrifice to me, although to others it would seem as merciless.

But even with all of these things, I couldn't stop myself from ever feeling that fiery and fluttering feeling, knowing that I was sick for doing so.

TIME SKIP

Explaining to Dahyun and Chaeyong about Bang Chan's and Straykids' existence, was incredibly difficult, especially when you were out there trying to make this sound the most friendly like gathering, and not make it sound like he was asking you out to a weird date...with his and your members?

Honestly, if I even glance at a person of the opposite sex with Taeyong, he'd kill them, but if I do that with my members, they'd immediately think I found the love of my life and plan my whole life with that stranger.

Maybe something that Taeyong and my members have in common, is their mentality. Once they see me just have the slightest glance in the same direction as a man, they start to freak out.

Although their tactics were very much different.

Having to convince all of them to go, let alone make them look their best (well, at least for Chaeyong it wasn't much of a problem, but I couldn't say the same for the rest of the girls) seemed like it was impossible for me, this was just making me look more suspicious to them, at least in their eyes, OBVIOUSLY because I was completely innocent and was being framed for no reason.

So there we were, standing confusingly and curiously in front of a random restaurant, one that I quickly realized was super close to the park that I and Jae would go and TRY to visit every Saturday, to just walk around and to just talk about our lives in general.

"God, why did I ever agree to come here?!" Aby questioned her life and the reason for her existence right then and there, as soon as fifteen minutes started to pass by, even though when we had arrived, we were already twenty minutes late and ready to apologize for the sudden tardiness.

"Already leaving a bad first impression...Rose, I'm sorry to say this, but I don't think he's the one, I seriously don't approve of this relationship." joked Chaeyong, still frowning as she kept taking fake notes in the palm of her hand, with an imaginary pen.

That was when a loud bumping sound could be heard from behind us.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

GOD I ALWAYS END THE CHAPTERS LIKE THIS BDDBWOBEWIFBFBSKCJBSD- I'M SORRY I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW ELSE TO END IT-