Chapter 2

"My Name is..."

"don't forget to vote, comment and share this chapter!" - nabi

ʚɞ

There were eight men at the table, eight, loud, annoying men, but eight gorgeous-looking men nonetheless, who were all just vining and feeling the music.

Vibing too hard, actually, as one of them stood up in front of me and bumped into me, spilling all of their drinks onto the ground.

"F*CK!!" I loudly screamed as I glared heavily towards the man that kept dancing as if nothing had happened, while the other seven looked disturbed and shocked, while still doing absolutely nothing, as I was soaking in wine and other alcoholic beverages.

I was so angry and screamed so loudly that Jaehyun took notice from the stage and glared at me, mouthing the words "Shut the f*ck up" to me, but I just pulled him my middle finger instead.

Just after the deed was done people were finally starting to take notice of what had happened, the culprit finally turned to face me and took notice of what had happened, immediately apologizing as soon as he met my glaring eyes.

"Holy sh*t!! I am so sorry!! I didn't mean to" he hurriedly grabbed any napkins that were available to him and tried to clean off the mess that he created, but it was just too late for that, as the dead were already done and so was my act.

"It's fine, it's fine, I'll just grab you guys another batch of drinks." before I could even excuse myself, the man grabbed my hand, looked at me dead in the eyes, and said:

"Please, just sit down and take a break." as he vigorously held my hand, I looked across, towards the rest of the seven of them, and all of them had more or less the same reaction, except for one that sat right across the table.

The man wore some tight, dark pants, with an oversized black hoodie that could still somehow show his defined body proportions. Although he was wearing a mask and a black cap, I could tell he had his eyes on me, even if it was very subtle.

His expression seemed worried, unlike the rest who seemed glad this whole situation was happening, almost as if they were enjoying my suffering/

Overall, I felt strange by the eight creeps, especially when one of them begged me to stay. I knew that I wasn't being paid to please random men by actually hearing and interacting with their conversation...because if I was, I would've given the job opportunity to Chaeyong instead, as she was amazing at holding conversations, even with the strangest of strangers.

I repeatedly refused, but he kept insisting insisted, and insisted until the weird man with the black cap (which in this case, wasn't weird at all and was probably the most normal out of them all) commanded him to stop.

"Seungmin, that's enough, let her go," I swore under my breath as soon as I heard that name, for I knew and had heard it before from somewhere, but I just couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Seungmin looked a bit astonished by him saying that and almost scoffed right in front of the man's face.

"Now, what the f*ck is going on?!" I thought, as I quickly went back towards the bar, promising myself that I was never going to work as a waitress ever again and that I was never going to serve "Table eight" ever again, for the rest of the shift.

Or so, I thought, because not even twenty minutes later, another waitress came hysterically running towards me, telling me that I needed to serve their table. Once she started to notice how unwilling I was to serve them, she just reminded me that it wasn't my choice who I wanted or who I didn't want to serve.

"You don't have much of a choice and we already tried to send another waitress to their table, but they're specifically asking for you. I mean, you are Rose, right?"

"Yes..." I mumbled, wondering how on earth they had managed to figure out who I was out of the many waitresses and even know my name.

I wasn't even wearing my name tag?!

While I was going towards their table, I decided to walk to their table using a different route. Unlike the first time, I had placed their orders, this time I decided to go around the whole venue, just to sneak up on them and eavesdrop on what they were saying.

Just, cause.

As soon as I heard what they were talking about, I felt confused, to say the least.

"Just go ahead and talk to her, it's not like she bites!!" one of them stated, with his fierce eyes, marking a place in my heart and soul, even if they weren't headed towards me.

"Well you don't know that...the way she looked at you was ravaging." another spoke, with their eyebrows going up and down, I couldn't understand what or who they were talking about, so I decided to think that they were just talking a bunch of stupidities to each other.

"Come on, I noticed that you were eyeing her up and down, so I did what any friend would do!! Think of it as a favor!!" as soon as I heard those words, I almost ended up barfing all over the floor, luckily that didn't happen...but it was about to!!

Now I didn't want to go and give them their order, but I knew that if I didn't, I would get into serious trouble, trouble from which I was desperately trying to get away.

So, I sorrowfully went towards their table, wondering what I had done to deserve such treatment, while nervously giving them their lonely, single slice of cake that they so desperately wanted to be delivered by me.

Next time that I would be going to a restaurant or any similar establishment, I would most definitely tip the waiter, after becoming so aware of the crazy sh*t they have to go through.

"Rose!! Rose!!" I could hear someone frantically start calling for my name, almost as if they were needing help. I slowly turned around, hoping that it was anyone, anyone but the eight men who sat at Table eight.

But, to my demise, there was no one, no one except the men from that damning table...of course.

"How...how do you guys even know my name?!"