Chapter 13

"Producing Love!"

"don't forget to vote, comment and share this chapter!" - nabi

ʚɞ

After just a few weeks passed by, F5's schedules drastically changed. Their immediate success with their debut song "Psycho" and the Tiktok famous b-side "Cry For Me" made the group skyrocket and other idols started recognizing them as a monster rookie group. For the girls, it seemed almost seemed like a dream yet a nightmare that came true.

Becoming an idol that constantly has to test the limits of their body was not easy, as they constantly put themselves under stress and barely could have time to even eat let alone sleep, but this was what they wanted, what they worked so hard for.

So they were not going to take it for granted.

Although they were still under the "BTS' little sister group" label, they were hopeful that in a few years, they would manage to create their name, their label for themselves.

And they weren't alone, as they had TXT (their brother group, that debuted roughly around the same time that they did) by their side. Both of the groups knew that they could support and lean on each other whenever they needed, They felt so grateful to debut alongside TXT and of course, the power group that was BTS.

Once they had debuted, fans kept asking for the girls to keep appearing in more shows and programs, so they quickly had been given the privilege to participate in many activities, the most recognized was Dahyun being an MC of "Music Bank"!

She was so ecstatic and grateful for such an opportunity, that she didn't even bother to check who she was "MCing" with, which was a huge mistake.

All that she knew, was that she would be performing BTS Boy With Luv with the person and would meet them at rehearsals. Dahyun honestly didn't care who it could be, as she was much more focused on the fact that she had to memorize her lines and show herself to the camera.

But as her manager was taking her to another practice room where she would meet the guy, he quickly reminded Dahyun how the cameras were going to roll as soon as she entered the through the door.

For her, it was much of a concern, as she had a feeling the staff wanted fans to witness the moment she'd meet her partner.

Slowly walking towards the big, transparent door, she took a deep breath and tightly closed her eyes, feeling a bit nervous. Dahyun opened the door and immediately stood still, her heart dropping to the floor.

In the middle of the practice room, was the man...the man she had met back in that restaurant. A long time had already passed, but she clearly remembered his face...well who could forget such a face of his?

She gulped, as he smiled and immediately stood up to greet her, holding his hand tightly and in a polite manner.

"Hello, I'm Hyunjin, the Main Dancer of Straykids. I'm looking forward to working with you, Dahyun."

There was dead, awkward silence, with Dahyun just standing there with sweaty palms, gulping heavily. The staff members started to laugh at their awkwardness, with Hyunjin chuckling alongside them.

"A-ah...yes! I'm Dahyun from F5...It's nice to see you!!" she bowed her head a little toward him and clapped a bit, trying to not show how shocked she was.

"Out of everyone that they could have chosen...IT HAD TO BE HIM?!" she thought, as she sat down next to him, rocking her feet back and forth.

"So, how did you guys feel when you heard that you two were going to be partners?" a staff member asked, trying to keep the conversation going.

"Umm..." both Hyunjin and Dahyun hummed at the same time, politely smiling and chuckling at each other.

♥︎:.:*

❜:*◞◦∘

~.♥︎.~

"I researched a bit about her before we came here and I heard she has produced most of the songs on her group's album

"I researched a bit about her before we came here and I heard she has produced most of the songs on her group's album. I was shocked I didn't expect her to produce such amazing songs!"

"I was actually wondering if...if you could teach me one day!" Hyunjin looked at her with his iconic eye smile and that was when her cheeks began to turn bright red.

"I'm not that good, it's better if you find a professional instead."

"What about you Dahyun, did you research him and his group?" another staff member asked, sighing a bit after looking at all the questions she had to ask her.

There was a silent pause, with Dahyun scratching her head out of nervousness.

"Uhhh...no."