Chapter 19

"Maaaaaatryoshka!"

"don't forget to vote, comment and share this chapter!" - nabi

ʚɞ

"You didn't know? Did you even check the script?" he pointed toward the middle of the script, where their names were clearly in bold.

She was just so focused on learning her lines as soon as possible (as Rose had procrastinated and instead played games) that she hasn't checked who she was being interviewed alongside.

"Oh...ehehe, my bad." after the stunt she had pulled back at the restaurant, all she wanted was to get out there as soon as possible. There was an awkward silence until Bang Chan decided to break it.

"How does it feel to finally debut? I saw small clips of your performances, I think you guys are doing great, I can't even tell the fact that you guys are still rookies!"

"Eyyy...you're making me blush!" she slightly nudged him on the elbow, before being suddenly interrupted by her manager's voice.

"Rose where are you?! You're supposed to be on in-" he suddenly stopped and stared at Bang Chan, then at Rose, then back at Bang Chan.

"Oh! My bad~~" he winked at Rose, and slowly went back to where he came from. Doyoung could hear Rose's embarrassed whining from the distance.

TIME SKIP

After practicing a few times, Straykids and F5 finally went live. Hyunjin and Dahyun did their normal greetings to the camera and introduced the groups.

"Hyunjin? Don't you feel a little hot here?" Dahyun playfully fanned herself with her flashcard, as Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"Hmmm...it's probably because the hottest K-Pop group is in town...Straykids~!!" he cheered, with the rest of his members loudly yelling and speaking in tongues, just acting plain ass maniacs.

"Yea...no, I think it's the fact that the blazing rookie girl group F5 are here with us!! Can everyone give it up for K-pop's lucky ones, F5!!" she screamed ecstatically, as the girls followed along and yelled, even more, louder than the boys.

"I guess we can just debate about it later...so! First of all, F5, tell us about your new song, Starry Night!" Hyunjin continued, trying to finish the interview as soon as possible, as they were meant to see the results of who won in a few minutes

"Of course! Starry Night expresses wanting to fix a relationship with someone, but not being able to due to differences."

"Oh my gosh! How sad! Straykids, what is your song about? Can you please sing a part of your song?"

TIME SKIP (GOD I'M DOING A LOT OF TIME SKIPS FOR THIS CHAPTER-)

After they quickly wrapped the interview, they went towards the stage once again to announce the winners of the week. There were many idols there, saying hello to their fans, waiting for the results.

"Between both Straykids and F5, I wonder who will win first place?" Hyunjin started, reading his lines straight from his card, as he hadn't quite learned his lines yet. He gave the camera an awkward smile, hoping no one noticed.

"Well of course F5 will win! They are the monster rookie group right now!!" Dahyun commented, not noticing Hyunjin's small mistake, which made him sigh in relief.

"Uh...I don't think so! Straykids are one of the best groups out there!" he argued, completely stunning Dahyun, as his fighting back wasn't part of the script. She just decided to play along.

"I'll tell you what, if F5 wins, next week you'll have to wear a shirt with my face on it that says: "F5 is the best and are totally more better and hotter than me!"

"Hmm...don't you think that's a bit too long? Well, whatever. If Straykids wins, you and the rest of your members will have to upload a video of you guys singing to 3RACHA'S Matryoshka!" the fans cheered, laughing at Hyunjin's proposal. Something that both Straykids' and F5's had in common was that they both wanted to see the girls try to rap such a complicated song...it really didn't matter who would win anymore, they just wanted to see that masterpiece come to life.

"Fine! Deal!"

"Deal!" they both turned away from each other and heavily pouted, side-eying each other while their members just wanted to go home already.

"Let's see...please show the scores! Between digital sales, viewers' preferences, airtime frequency and album sales, the group who won is..." both of the groups looked over in curiosity, as the numbers quickly ran.

"F5!!" Dahyun loudly cheered, jumping up and down in excitement while giving Rose the prize and the microphone. The girls just stood there, in absolute shock, not knowing how to act or what to say.

A few seconds passed by and a mixture of emotions passed through each and every one of them. Rose and Tiffany began to sob, hugging each other tightly and not wanting to let go. Chaeyong was shedding a few tears but managed to keep it together...until Rose went up to her and hugged her, making her lose a complete sense of sanity.

And the thing that made the situation that lightened up the mood just a bit, was the fact that Aby was anything but emotional. She began to run around the stage in excitement and said hello to all of the fans.

When Rose managed to contain herself, she began to make her speech.

"Umm...first of all, we want to thank our CEO and manager who have both helped us in this journey and have given us so much love and support in our new song. I...would also like to thank our fans-"" she stopped for a bit to dry her tears and laughed at how ugly she must be right now, as she usually doesn't cry in a pretty manner.

"And...our staff, who have also given us so much love after our debut. I hope you guys will accept the love we will continue to give until our last breaths! You won't regret ever giving us your love!"

"Congratulations! Although I and the fans were looking forward to seeing you guys rap to 3RACHA's song..."

"I'll tell you what Hyunjin, when this comes out to YouTube...if the video gets to 10k likes, we'll do it!" as soon as Dahyun said those words, the rest of the girls looked her way in absolute astonishment, wondering who had given her permission to make that vow.

"Promise?"

"Promise!"