Chapter 36

"It's like a Polaroid Love."

"don't forget to vote, comment, and share this chapter!" - nabi

ʚɞ

???'s POV

"What does she want again?" he rolled his eyes, it was the third time she was calling already.

"It's probably something important, just answer the call." he rolled his eyes, he hated talking with her, but he had to do what he had to do.

She was one of the many eyes they had access to, watching and reporting everything she would see and heard.

He finally answered the call, a sigh escaped his lips as soon as he heard her voice.

"Yes? What is it?" his voice sounded much more lighter and nicer, he hated using that voice, but that charming voice got him everything he ever needed or wanted.

"They're here." His eyes widened, he wasn't expecting this day to come so soon.

"Oh really?" he smirked, he liked the sudden surprise, he would have to thank her for the sudden visit, with a warm welcome.

"And they...brought guests."

"Guests?" he didn't like the sound of that, he already had to deal with those other men, and now there was more? Incredible.

He ended the call, he didn't want to hear her answer, he needed to come there and see it for himself.

Narrator's POV

The silence was all that was left, if there was another word spoken, they'd cause another outbreak once again.

Like, right now.

"Thanks a lot, Rose, the mood is now ruined." well it was ruined alright, but that was always bound to happen with... everything really.

"Are you still trying to pick a fight with me Dahyun?" It felt like walking on thin ice, a small mistake could lead to a very bad ending. The two men kept watching as Dahyun and Rose kept bickering with each other, like little children.

"No one here is right nor wrong, we're all just trying to have a good time, alright?" Chan kept trying to find the best solution to solve this big argument they were having.

"Can we just pretend this never happened, please?"

Rose looked towards Dahyun and gently stated:

"He's right. What are we going to say when we get home to the rest? That just be worse."

"I guess you're right..."

TIME SKIP

The mood got a lot better as time passed by. At first...well, it felt awkward at first, but as time passed by, the tension started to break, slowly but surely.

They had already ordered their food and were waiting, as they kept laughing at each other's jokes, smiling at the overall mood of the place, which was very different from what they had just now.

When Nayeon came back with their food, she stated and apologized for taking so long, she was talking to the owners.

"Owners?" asked Dahyun, who kept making emphasis on the "s" in the word "owners".

"Is Mr. Jeon a co-owner now?"

"No way, Mr.Choi would never give such a thing to him, didn't Mr. Jeon want to make this place into a spa?" answered back Rose, it wouldn't make sense that Mr. Jeon would change his mind and decide to co-own Euphoria. He was very set on making Euphoria a spa.

"You two don't know?" Nayeon questioned, seeming almost surprised at the fact that the two girls didn't know, even though they hadn't visited the place in over a year.

They all shook their heads.

"How come? You should know by now!! They've been owners for quite a long time now."

"Does Mr. Jeon still own this building? Where is he? Do you know about him?" curiously asked Dahyun, who was a bit worried about Mr.Choi's health and well-being.

"No, he doesn't...and I'm not sure about how's he doing, but I bet he's living his best life with all the money he gained from selling this place."

"Even I think the money they gave to buy this place was too much, for such a small cafe like this?"

"Now you just got me curious about these so secretive owners." jokingly admitted Hyunjin, who this whole time, had been attentively hearing and trying to solve this mystery.

She just slightly laughed and said:

"If you're so curious about them, then you should meet them right now, they just looking through the cameras, I can bring them out for a minute if you'd like."

"That would be nice." Hyunjin chuckled, with a slight smile on his face, for his curiosity was being filled.

She nodded and went towards a small room, she stayed there for quite some time, at least it felt like it for the four.

When she arrived, they all looked towards her, looking forward to her answer.

"They'll be out in a bit." Nayeon went towards the kitchen and they decided to stop speculating about who could be the owner and continued to eat their respective meals.

Until, the door from where they saw her go through to check on the owners, was slightly opened, followed by a sudden creeping noise, it was from the camera room. They all immediately looked towards the door, a bit stunned by the sound.

The door fully opened and as soon as they saw and fully processed who it was, their jaws and food dropped to the floor, well more like Rose's and Dahyun's, since Chan and Hyunjin had no clue who that was.

The girls immediately scooted away from Chan and Hyunjin, with them being very concerned and confused, they couldn't seem to understand what was going on. The only thing that they could understand from this whole circumstance, was that Dahyun and Rose did not like/were afraid of this guy.

For there, was Baekhyun, avidly and reassuringly smiling at them, saying that everything would be okay.

What a f*cking lie.