Chapter 8

"Getting Closer, Too Soon."

"don't forget to vote, comment and share this chapter!" - nabi

ʚɞ

We went towards the car in silence, having to carry Chaeyong and Dahyun by force as they were already blacked out.

He worked with the GPS and then started the car, not saying a word to me.

"So, Bang Chan...what's your group's name?" I decided to ask randomly, trying my hardest to find a conversation in what little I knew about him, trying to ignore the fact of my sudden burst of anger ever existing.

"Straykids, what about you? What's your group's name?"

"F5, short for fortuitous five."

"Fortuitous? Why so?" he asked curiously, looking interested in my answer, while I internally rolled my eyes, knowing that this question was going to be asked so many times.

"The way we all came up together to create F5 was so lucky, that it would probably be impossible to recreate."

"As we all knew each other before we even debuted, we always had been close since...I can't even remember anymore."

"The chances for all five of us to debut together were extremely slim, so our company decided to incorporate it as part of our concept."

"You're right, I've never heard of a close friend group debuting altogether," he admitted, seeming quite shocked at such a heartwarming story.

"Well, then what about you? Why is your group named Straykids?"

"We wanted to break away from preexisting standards and lead the way, as well as create a sort of refuge for other stray kids, just to let them know that they aren't the only ones who are struggling in terms of their future."

"Wow." was the only thing that came out of my mouth, as I dramatically and slowly clapped at the very mature and cool explanation he gave me, with him chuckling at my reaction.

"Wow, I wish to be as calm and cool as you, Bang Chan." I looked up at him with shimmering eyes, admitting that not only was he physically beautiful, but his words were as well.

"You know everyone has already decided in giving me the position as a leader, meaning that I'm going to have to mature more quickly and will have to answer like that."

"Really?! You're a leader too?!" he widened in shock as he patted me on the back.

"We have more in common than I thought we had, Rose." my cheeks showed a slight tint of pink as soon as he said that, making me hide it as best as I could with my hair and hands.