Chapter 63

"Do you think I don't care about you either?! I've been here since the very beginning, for much more longer than he ever has!! You two barely know each other yet you still in love with him and now are afraid of him?!" he yelled, I could see his veins starting to pop out, with his expression still seeming disappointed and irritated because of me.

"You love him more than me, I know that, yet why do you still need to remind me every single day?"

"Jaehyun...it's not like that-" I immediately tried to deny everything, but he interrupted me before I even had the chance to explain myself, only making myself look even more guilty than I already was.

"You're just stuck in the same place, you need to get out of there."

"Get out of where??" I couldn't really understand what he was trying to tell me...where was I exactly stuck on?

"That state of mind, you need to get out of there by removing him, by removing what you're afraid of."

"How could I do such a thing?! After everything he's done for me?! Jae I can never do such a thing!!"

"You just see him as another Taeyong and you know fairly well that you can't be stuck from where you came from. After escaping him, really?" I wouldn't say a word towards him, as I didn't want to admit that he was slowly convincing that maybe Chan wasn't the best guy for me and that I wasn't the best girl from him either but surely he already knew that I was being convinced.

That was why he stood up and reached for my hand, having that old Jae smile, the Jae that I always knew and loved, the Jae that I always secretly loved.

But not anymore, not anymore would I hide and neither would he.

"Let me show you what you're missing in life." I only glanced up towards him, as he still was reaching for my hand.

By grabbing his hands, what kind of deal was I really getting myself into? What would have happened if I refused? Was I really wrong for wanting to find out?

I knew that something wasn't right, my gut feeling was already starting to churn, but I just decided to ignore it, as I wanted to be with him, I needed to be by his side...just for one day.

But what was I willing to risk by shaking his hand? I wondered if such deal was going to be too much to risk.

I slowly grabbed his hand, while having a sad smile on my face, as I felt wrong for still loving him, I felt wrong for wanting to have another chance with him.

"I've missed you a lot these past couple of days." I admitted while I slowly started to stand up, still not breaking eye contact with his eyes and I knew that he wasn't willing to break it off either.

Jaehyun started to hug me steadily, patting me on the head as he had his other hand on my waist, muttering slowly:

"Me too, I've missed you f*cking much." as he said those words, he burrowed his face into my shoulder, still grabbing me by the waist.

I couldn't say much, as I was quite uncomfortable at the sudden situation I put myself in, realizing now that when Chan pointed out his strange behavior, I too, started to take notice of his actions.

Narrator's POV

The two started to walk side by side, it felt as if Jae knew exactly where he was going, like he had planned out everything, like if he knew that she was going to say yes.

"Today is a day that you will always remember."

"Forever." that word spun around her head, as she wondered what could possibly be so important about this day, that she would remember it forever.