Chapter 10

"Besties Till Kinder."

"don't forget to vote, comment and share this chapter!" - nabi

ʚɞ

Rose's POV

Having been pretty late was not the best impression for Straykids and their eight irresponsible members, in the eyes of the four nitpicking members and that one judging Australian member.

We all sat at the same table, which had such a long, private room to accommodate it; The table itself was already really long, obviously since it had enough chairs and space for thirteen people to dine and eat together, without needing to get another table.

An awkward silence filled the long corridor and space, as literally everyone was glaring at me and Chan forever coming up with this idea and even daring to make this meeting so early in the darn morning.

Hey, that last part wasn't my fault!! He was the one who wanted to make it so early in the morning because of his "schedules" and sh*t!!

F*ck those damn schedules mate!! Our beauty sleep was more important!!!

"So guys...why don't we introduce ourselves?" I lamely said, trying my utmost best at breaking this terrible silence that we had going on.

Bang Chan, this was seriously the worst idea that you have ever had in your life.

TIME SKIP

Some phone numbers and lame first introductions were passed around the room and now came the hard part... making conversation with these men after the terrible first impression they gave me and my members.

If this felt awkward for us, I can only imagine how awkward it must've felt for them.

"You know, Rose, I'm really sorry about what happened last night...you know I didn't mean any of it, right?" Seungmin sheepishly apologized, looking at me with reddened cheeks that were filled with embarrassment.

"But I didn't have a choice but to" Felix immediately shut him down with a slap on the wrist, looking back at me with a weird smile, god was that man really weird?

"Woah, Woah, Woah!! What do you mean you didn't have a choice to spill the drinks over MY precious- I mean her precious pants!!" Way to go Chaeyong, really leaving the first impression you know.

I looked back at her with a crazed smile, asking her to shut the f*ck up and just sit her a** down, as she immediately stood up from her chair as soon as he revealed such suspicious information, but she just wouldn't listen and kept mourning over her pants.

"Do you even know how expensive those pants cost!! Do you even know how long it took to wash?!" my ears and cheeks started to turn red while I kept begging her to shut up and let it go...oh, but she definitely wouldn't let it go.

She was just getting started, even getting the members involved in this.

"What was so important that you had to "accidentally" make Rose spill all of your drinks onto herself and then beg her to stay with you because you felt sorry for her? Do you still feel sorry now?" Tiffany questioned, having a sarcastic and unconvinced tone to her words.

Oh so now they were starting to get involved in this.

Seungmin looked back towards Bang Chan as if he was waiting for him to confirm something, before actually doing it, which only made us five more confused: And it seemed that he got it approved by the small nodding gesture he was giving him.

"Did you really forget about him? Do you not recognize him from somewhere?"

"What, no?? Have I met you before??" I look back towards Bang Chan in astonishment I couldn't even remember what I had for breakfast, how was I supposed to remember him?! At that moment I really couldn't remember the name "Bang Chan" anywhere.

"Ahh...it's nothing but, you and I used to go to the same elementary school, we even used to be friends back then, until you moved." he started to scratch and rub his nape in nervousness, giving me an awkward smile.

FLASHBACK

The sun was shining down at us so brightly, while the cheers and screams of our young classmates could be heard all around me.

Playing by the swing set and going up higher and higher, I suddenly stopped in my tracks, getting off of the swing for no reason; To this day I can't really tell you why I decided to stop playing, I just did.

A ball suddenly went toward my feet, and I stared at it blindly, picking it up and wondering where it came from and who was it from.

"Rosie?" a small voice called out behind me, while I turned around to face the boy's cheerful smile, giving the same smile back at him.

"Chris? Is this your ball?" I glanced down towards the ball that was still in my hands, fumbling it around, as this was probably the longest conversation I had with him.

"Y-yea, it is." I slowly gave his ball back, while I looked down at the floor, not sure why I was feeling as awkward as I was.

I could tell that he also looked a bit nervous talking to me, even though he was popular around the school and was well-known to be pretty extroverted, but I just took it as him feeling weird talking to me, as I never really hung out with the same people he'd hang out with all the time.

We just weren't close.

Turning around and deciding to go back towards the swings, I continued my way and decided to forget about the whole experience...until:

"Wait!! Rosie!! Wait!!" I slightly rolled my eyes while I revert my way toward him, wondering what he wanted now.

"Come join me!!" he signaled me with his hand to follow him, but once I showed hesitancy, he just grabbed me by the hand and ran towards the monkey bars.

That whole day, we spent it talking and laughing at each other's jokes while trying to see who would spend the longest upside down, with him winning and as a punishment, I had to get my forehead flicked (which hurt a lot)

"You see that Rosie?" he pointed towards the moon, which was still up even when it was fully daytime.

"The moon can't seem to wait its turn!!"

"It's not time yet Moon!! It's not time to sleep yet!!" I screamed as loudly as my developing lungs could handle, while he laughed with me.

We laughed and played until sunset came, when we then, unfortunately, had to say our goodbyes, although we promised each other that we would continue playing tomorrow at school.

That tomorrow unfortunately never came, as shortly after I needed to move to Korea once more.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Chris?!" I was flabbergasted at the fact that he remembered me, while also feeling bad at the fact that I didn't remember him.