Chapter 64

"Well Yukika, this is Jaehyun." she pointed towards Jae, who was just standing there awkwardly, as Yukika waved at him, with him quickly returning the gesture.

"You guys are together, right?" Rose cheeks flushed red as she awkwardly stood there, not knowing what to exactly respond to that except for:

"Ah!! No, no!! We're just friends!!" Yukika immediately flushed red as she quickly apologized for making them feel uncomfortable, as that wasn't her intention.

"No it's okay!! And hey!! If you want, I can get you a free partner, this guy is single."

"Ahh...I'll have to pass, I already have a relationship, back with someone in Japan." well I guess they were even now...with making each other feel uncomfortable.

As Rose and Jae immediately started to say their goodbyes, with her asking them to come back often, Rose promising her that she would do so, they fully headed out towards the door, with Jae commenting on her social skills.

"And you say you don't like talking to people!!"

"She just seemed nice!!"

"And was that all about?! You want me to find a partner?!" he visibly seemed upset by her ever even mentioning another girl as an option to him.

"I was just joking...I'm sorry." he wouldn't really say anything back, only looking forward and suddenly having a faster pace than usual.

When he randomly stopped in front of what seems as an abandoned building, with its paint cracking and mold growing from the most random spots.

"Follow me."

"Are we even allowed to do this?! Is this legal?!" she questioned, still deciding to continue to follow him towards the very top of the building.

"Oh?" there, was a projector, VHS tape and a VCR placed in a orderly manner, with the projector facing towards a random wall that the ceiling just had, Rose wasn't really sure what could've been the use of the wall, but she just decided to ignore that.

"Is this the secret place that you've been talking about?"

"No, the secret place is a little more obvious than this." he reassured while walking towards the very edge of the rooftop, with her being right behind him.

One wrong move from them and they could've end up with seven broken ribs and a trip to the hospital instead of that secret place that Jaehyun kept talking about.

"Did we really have to go so high?" she questioned as they both sat down at the same time, sitting right around the edge.

"Don't worry, you aren't going to fall."

The sun was started to set, meaning that a sunset was right around the corner, waiting for it's time to pop up.

Rose started to move her feet freely, as the fear of falling slowly started to disappear.

"Was this all intentional?"

"Do you think a random, abandoned building would have a brand new projector with a VHS tape and a VCR?" she laughed as she stared into the sunset, feeling so thankful for such day.

"Thanks, for everything, I really appreciate it Jae."

"You're acting like this the end, when you haven't seen anything yet."

TIME SKIP

They both just stared into the unreachable, watching as the sun fell and moon rose, just like it should have been all of these years.

Now that the sun had finally stopped shining, the promise had once again been broken, which put a smile on her face, as it was a memory of who she was and who she will be.