Chapter 31

"Forget Me Not."

"don't forget to vote, comment, and share this chapter!" - nabi

ʚɞ

Narrator's POV

He scoffed, he wasn't fOiVE, he could make decisions for himself and oh, was he determined to be there for her, whether that would be as a friend, or as a partner.

Bang Chan was not going to leave her side, at least not like this.

"I'm not letting you live like this; I'm not going to leave you alone."

"Are you going to let yourself keep living in fear?!" that question of his made her lose her patience with him.

Rose really believed that he was as ignorant and stupid as a fOIvE-year-old.

"I guess so!! What can I do?! It's the only way to survive in this cruel world!! I don't want anyone dead, especially someone whom I love!!!" she let out a huge sigh, trying her best not to lash out at him.

"Accept the reality that's in front of you, this is never going to work out anyway."

"It's better for the both of us."

"Better for the both of us? Are you the only one who can have a say on this?"

"Look, Chris, I don't want you in my problem."

"Well too bad, because it's now our problem, whether you like it or not." she let out a loud groan, as she stressfully pulled her hair.

Rose couldn't let him do such a stupid thing as loving her.

Her blood started to boil, as she glared at him with an alarming look that if a normal person received, would most definitely apologize and run away from the scene.

Too bad this guy wasn't normal though.

"I'm not going to risk it."

"I feel like you're getting paranoid for nothing, really many of us date secretly date, and a lot of them don't get caught. What are you worried about??"

"Oh yea, and after some years they get caught, some get caught immediately." I pulled him closer to me, whispering in his ear.

"Listen here, I'm not going to risk my career, your life, and the possibility of me and my teammates losing the opportunity to fully continue with our team...because of a relationship?" I laughed, as I kept making him feel pathetic.

A small laugh can make a person's whole mood change, that's how pathetic we are, the smallest things can suddenly flip the entire state of mind of the other person.