Chapter 33

"Character Development...?"

"don't forget to vote, comment, and share this chapter!" - nabi

ʚɞ

"F*ck's sake," said Tiffany, while rubbing her temples. Her worst nightmare had just happened right now. She expected Dahyun to do that ridiculous idea, but Rose?! She expected more from her.

And now, back with that stupid, never-ending silence...until they started to hear some sobbing.

"ABY WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!"

"BECAUSE CHAE CHAE, EVERYONE IS TAKEN...EXCEPT FOR ME!!"

"YOU LITERALLY HAVE BEEN DATING SOMEONE FOR MORE THAN FIVE YEARS NOW, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

"You're right..." she just continued to cry even more.

"I can't, I just can't...BUT LIKE CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!! ROSE, YOU CAN FINALLY EXPERIENCE REAL LOVE INSTEAD OF WATCHING THOSE DRAMAS OF YOURS!!"

"Don't be complaining Chaeyong, you watch them with me!!"

"Yea, only cause you to force me to watch them with you!!"

Tiffany slowly started clapping, not showing one bit of happiness on her face.

"Congrats you guys...for f*cking things up once again." as soon as she said those words, she grabbed both Dahyun and Rose by the hand and pulled them into the living room, while shutting the door tightly.

"Do you two not realize what the f*ck you're doing?!" it just didn't make any sense for Rose to make such a decision. She understood that love made you do crazy things but hadn't the world warned them enough?

Even with having such a hot-tempered ex, even with the nosey public, she still decided to go forward with this decision?!

They all seemed shocked at the way she was acting with her older members. Was that a way to talk to your older members?

"Rose, you told us you would do anything to reach your dreams, you told us you'd do any sacrifices for this job."

"Then what's this?" Rose stood there, in absolute silence, realizing that she was right.

A leader would sacrifice whatever for their team, for their members. A leader was there to protect them, not cause them and lead them to danger.

"Tiffany, enough. Is that a way to treat your older members?" Chaeyong scolded, feeling dumbfounded by Tiffany's behavior; She never acted like this, so what was up?

"Didn't we sacrifice our relationship for this career?! Didn't we choose to be stuck in this situation just to reach our dreams?!"

"If Aby can date, why can't we?! Why do you keep talking about the past? Can't people change their opinions?! Can't you see she's happy?! Can't you see we're happy?!" shouted Dahyun at the top of her lungs. All she wanted was for Tiffany to finally let Rose go and finally be supportive of their decision, for once.

"She's right..." muttered Rose, looking down at herself for taking such a stupid decision on her part.

"I know I am."

"Rose, Dahyun, don't worry about it, for now, just live your life. Don't you guys deserve a rest?" calmly stated Chaeyong, trying to stop them from doing anything that involved them breaking up. She knew they were happy, but why couldn't Tiffany just leave them alone?

"It's not like I wanted this to happen!! How much I would love to take a rest and just not worry about anything for once!! But I can't afford that!!"

"You deserve a rest, you deserve to live your life like any other human being."

"Exazcly!!" spazzed out Aby, trying her absolute best to end this fight, as you can obviously tell. She didn't want conflict, all she wanted was for everyone to be happy...and for her to sleep.

Dahyun threw a glare toward Tiffany. It was one of these moments, where she was actually starting to question how much good was those good intentions doing.

"You'll thank me one day, it's for your own good." confidently said Tiffany, sensing her killing look from a mile away, without even having to look at her.

"Are you seriously going to make me break up with him right after he confessed to me?!"

"Is it my fault that you decided to pull a stupid joke like this?"

"Is it your right to tell me what to do? You don't own me, you can't control my decision on whether or not I want to date him."

"Taemin shouldn't control you, the public can't shouldn't...but they somehow do."

"You should know this by now."

"Can't we just wish them the best? We don't have to be fighting like this!!"

"Chaeyong, no matter how much we postpone this fight, we will at one point have to talk about this."

"Tiff's right, at one point, we will have to choose, even if it doesn't feel like a choice." defended Rose, absolutely devastated and disappointed in herself for taking such selfish action and not thinking about her teammates.

Tiffany turned towards Dahyun and raised an eyebrow at her, waiting for her response, but instead, she just burst into tears, as Rose sat her on the sofa, trying her best to comfort her.

"But I...but I can't!! But I love him!!" Tiffany went down towards her level, moving Dahyun's chin up to face her.

"If you can't do it, I'll just have to do it for you." she let go of her and went upstairs. It only took a few seconds for her to come back, holding Dahyun's phone in her hands.

As she dialed his phone number, a hand smacked the phone out of her hands and pushed it towards the ground.

"Tiffany, that's enough."