Chapter 41

"Eyes Wide Open."

"don't forget to vote, comment, and share this chapter!" - nabi

ʚɞ

Narrator's POV

As she was the final one to arrive, she saw as the rest were held against their will. They were currently in the same place as they were last time, just as she had suspected.

"Just calm down, you'll be fine. I won't do anything to you..."

"yet."

She furrowed her eyebrows, while she kept screaming any sort of stupidities at him, but he couldn't understand a single she was saying, as she was duct-tapped from top to bottom.

Rose wouldn't stop screaming until Dahyun yelled back at her, I'm going to guess and say that she was trying to say for her to stop, but it was pointless since she still wouldn't stop screaming.

Around a minute passed by and Hyunjin and Bang Chan still hadn't even moved an inch, they appeared to be dead. Dahyun kept looking up towards the roof, she had finally given up, but Rose was determined to leave and speak her mind while doing so.

Out of nowhere, she decided to start chewing the duck tape instead of moving around like a crazy person (although it had helped quite a bit) It was a weird idea on her part, but it was still an idea nonetheless.

She continued doing it, the rest of the men just looking at her, not even trying to stop her, they wouldn't do nor say anything. Most likely, they had found it amusing to watch her do such a desperate thing.

The room was just silent as if time had suddenly stopped but Rose kept going.

It worked, her plan had worked. She spat out the tape, breathing heavily as she started to catch her breath. As she looked around the basement, with everyone (well everyone except Bang Chan and Hyunjin) looking at her, wondering what she was going to do next, Rose looked up and closed her eyes, she didn't want to exist right now.

Where were her members when she needed them the most?

"Well.." Rose started to clear her throat, getting prepared for whatever festival of screaming she had planned out.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" she started to scream, as loud as her vocal cords let her. It was finally time to put those years of vocal practice to work!!

 It was finally time to put those years of vocal practice to work!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Don't waste your voice already, the walls are soundproof, and no one will hear you." advised Jackson, with his arms crossed and having that same disappointed face of his.

"Well, f*ck. she glanced back toward Hyunjin and Chan, who were dead asleep, not breathing at all.

"Are you guys dead or what?! WAKE THE F*CK UP!!"

"Their drugged, they won't wake up for a while." answered back Baekhyun, looking quite annoyed at her for noticing and calling out the state and well-being (AKA WHETHER THEY WERE DEAD OR NOT) of her and her friend's boyfriend.

Wow, how insensitive on her part.

"Neither will you." Taemin revealed, having the filthy-looking smile of his, that idiot smile that made known and proudly showed the fact that he, although Dahyun and Rose desperately hoped not, wasn't kidding.

"Wait...WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY-" she immediately tried to move around, scream, cry, anything that came first to her mind, but it was no use, as they had already injected the drug into her veins, while they were getting prepared for Dahyun's turn.

Everything around them felt funny as if the world was spinning all around them, but they were sitting perfectly still, it felt scary and they didn't even know why, they didn't even know why they were feeling so funny, so sad, they didn't know why they were screaming and crying a couple of minutes ago, why they had tears still running down their faces.

Why were they there? What was going on in their head? It felt as if they knew they had a purpose why they were there, but they couldn't seem to exactly pinpoint the reason why and they were frustrated by that.

That was when they just passed out on the chairs, still having that soft, pounding sound in their ears as they fell asleep.

TIME SKIP (Rose's POV)

"Wake up, Rose, you have to wake up. You're in danger." I could hear my conscious say, but I chose to ignore it, as the pounding sound, the pounding feeling grew stronger and stronger.

"Wake up." I heard it command once more, threatening me with that god-awful noise and feeling, it felt as if my head was about to explode.

I knew that I didn't have much time left, I had no choice but to listen to that small, yet annoying voice, as it kept threatening to make the pain worse.

Slowly opening my eyes and having all of those flashing lights, a bursting headache that would not just go away, and slight whimpering noise hit me all at once, felt overwhelming and scary to me.

"Where...where are we???" I could tell the rest were already wide awake, as they kept shifting and their mumbling pleads only grew louder and louder in my ear, it started to drive me crazy and I didn't know why.

All I knew was that if they weren't going to shut up, I would make them shut up myself. That stupid whimpering noise continued, but then that was when I realized, that even though it was pitch black and I possibly had no evidence of this being true, the sobbing wasn't coming from Bang Chan, Hyunjin, nor Dahyun, but from the room next door.

And when I realized this, we started to hear some screaming, that ear-piercing noise that I will never forget.

"Please stop...stop!!" the voice begged, it sounded like a man's voice. Once the voice begged for mercy, more screaming could be heard, even with the apparent soundproof walls.

That was when gunshots were being fired and after that came nothing but silence, that echoing silence that kept ringing in my head as I kept shaking from the fear and heartache within me.

I was starting to feel sick to my stomach, as I questioned if I really befriend and even dated one of the four men who weren't afraid to take away someone's life, along with the friends' and family's misery.

People like that never should even have the chance of living life, as they take away the want for it from people like me, people like us.

Out of the blue, the lights flickered back on, and I could hear Taeyong's raspy, almost growling voice howl:

"Wakey Wakey." as I heard him open fire, I quickly close my eyes tightly, humming to myself a soft tune, trying to distract myself from such a frightening moment I was experiencing.

"F*ck." was the only word that escaped my lips as soon as I realized and fully opened my eyes to what was happening.