𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

Were these the side effects of sex?

“Me too,” I whispered shyly, and he chuckled before letting go.

We drove back to the residential area, and we decided to go to his house because no one was there. Christine was out with my mom and Maya on vacation at The Bahamas, and Graysen was at University.

We both got to his room and he locked his door while I entered the bathroom. I took time to brush my teeth, looking in the mirror at how crusty I looked. The bed hair, the sleep lines, everything.

“How did you survive looking at my disgusting face first thing in the morning?” I asked Kylen after rinsing my mouth.

“It's not disgusting. I'm used to seeing you like that, and I love everything about you regardless.” He moved towards me to wrap his arms around my waist from behind. He kissed my cheek, meeting my gaze through the mirror. Damn, he was so good-looking. He managed to look like a model so early in the morning and I laughed at that.

“What's so funny?” He asked, coming up beside me to brush his teeth too.

“Nothing. Just thinking about the fact that you look like a Calvin Klein model so early in the morning,” I tied my hair into a simple bun then put a face mask on to moisturise my skin before I showered. I kept my skincare products in Kylen’s bathroom too, from the supplements to the serums.

“Not bad for a compliment,” he shrugged while rinsing his mouth. Some of my eyebrows had overgrown so I was using a tweezer to fix them.

When I heard the water running, I looked at him through the mirror, meeting his gaze while he leaned against the hyaline glass of the shower. He was a literal Greek god.

Kylen was fully naked, watching me with an inexplicable emotion in his orbs. But whatever it was, it made me so wet. I was still sore but I wanted him again, I wanted to feel him in me again. He looked too sexy to resist, and my breath secretly hitched when he moved towards me.

“Come on baby, I'm waiting for you,” he murmured deeply, kissing the back of my neck. He held me from behind, and through the clear, large mirror I watched as his veiny, large hands pulled my t-shirt up, revealing my breasts that were partially decorated with hickeys. His hickeys.

“Wow, so fucking beautiful Aloe,” his verdigris eyes turned a shade darker, his pupils rapidly dilating as he cupped them, earning a soft sigh from me.

Kylen kissed down my back, his large hand running down my side as he paid attention to the hollow spinal canal, taking his time to descend and hook his fingers on the waistband of my shorts, pulling them down my legs. My hands gripped the edge of the counter when I felt him lick one of my ass cheeks, slipping his hand between my legs. Fuck, this was so nice. I felt so hot already.

“You really want me to stay away, Aloe?” His voice was resonant and manipulative, with a powerful hint of seduction.

“Yes Kylen, two weeks,” I moved away from him and he only chuckled in amusement, following me to the shower. Who knew that we would be showering together so soon? It felt so surreal, it felt like a dream.

Staring high up at his towering, leviathan stature sent chills within me. The way he tilted his head down to meet his gaze and how water from his hair dripped onto my face. His thumb ran slowly over my cheek, and I felt so special with the way he was gazing at me with so much adoration.

He took my shampoo and hair conditioner, and I smiled when he took his time to wash my hair like an expert. The way he massaged my scalp was heaven, I didn’t want him to stop.

His large hand easily grabbed the body wash and he put a generous amount in his spacious palm. I allowed his hands to roam my body, sliding the fragrant, strong, signature Kylen scent over my skin. I tiptoed high to wrap my arms around his shoulders while he rubbed the gel over my ass slowly, squeezing and kneading in the process. Damn, he was so good at touching a woman’s body.