Exodus

After years of tension, the nations of the world broke down into a war that seems to have no end, where ambitions, grudges, and rivalry won in every diplomacy, but after years of slaughter and destruction. The war finally ended but with it the world.

The plants that fed us rotten and withered, the animals that sustained us tainted and decayed, the land that supported us soften and crumbled, the water that strengthens and fortified us dried up, and the atmosphere that protected us weaken and in disrepair.

As the remnants of mankind fought against one another over the last remaining supplies, another war broke out, a war controlled by fear and greed, soon the mistakes of the past occurred but as all fought for survival and greed, a man desiring peace and unity came.

Driven by his own crusade, he subjugated the clans and returned peace unto the world, but as peace and unity returned to earth, and on the process of returning it back to the way it was before, the truth came out, that the world only had three more years until Earth turns into a mankind's grave.

This news was shocking indeed, but mankind accepted it knowing that all of this was all their doing, but with this knowledge sparked something mankind failed to do in its time of plenty, Unity.

Mankind is united in this era of scarce, as everyone was under one nation, and now the same goal, working as one but when mankind has woken from the ideologies that once separates him all has been lost.

But, as mankind gave up on survival and focused on the preservation of man's legacy, a miracle happened, a continent similar to the mythical Atlantis appeared and with it a gate leading to the unknown.

Will this lead to mankind to salvation or would this cement mankind's doom?