the crab ran where?

"Molly," Sirius sighed, "You don't understand!"

"I understand greatly!" Molly yelled, "The answer is no!"

"It's not your decision." George scoffed.

"I am your mother!" Molly yelled at George. "You are my child and I am not letting you put yourself into this! It's dangerous!"

"We're of age!" Fred and George bellowed together. George looked over at Fred confused and was only greeted with a cheeky grin.

"We?" Molly asked, with pure rage, "WE?!"

"When?" George asked Fred

"Last term," Fred shrugged, "It was when you were helping Moon with her research for the last task. I had a lot of free time, and Hermione helped me."

"I can not believe you two!" Molly was red in the face, "It is illegal!"

"Yeah, well apparently so is my girlfriend." George snapped, "I am so fucking tired of your back and forth with your views on August! First, you think she's this perfect person, and she's so smart.." George stared at his mother in disbelief, "You are so "heartbroken" about this trial, yet once we are even near a full moon, you just..." George couldn't even speak. "You're just-"

"You're just like them." Fred finished.

"I am not like them, Fred!" Molly shouted, "I love August! I love her dearly!"

"You are!" George yelled, "You wonder why I never told you that August and I were dating? Maybe it's because you are so goddamn scared of her. And for what? Why are you so afraid of her?!"

"I am not afraid of her." Molly said sadly, "I'm only afraid for her..."

"'Maybe keep your distance from August this year, George..' Sound familiar?" George snapped, "'I've just heard terrible news about her, she's not well George. I don't want you to get mixed in that.'"

"I regret saying that, George." Molly cried, "I didn't know you knew. I was afraid of how you would have reacted."

"Reacted?" George laughed, sourly. "And how would I react? Like you? Disgusted?"

"Do not say that! I would never think that way of August."

"You know how I reacted when I figured out August?" George asked, "I did research. I found ways to be with her so she didn't have to do this alone. I fell more in love with her when I found out because it just proved to me how amazing she is. August might be able to forgive you because that's what she does. But I can't say the same thing about myself."

"George, I promise you. I love August. I am sorry that I said those things to you, I shouldn't have."

"Then stop worrying!" George yelled, "Trust Sirius on this if you can't trust me. I've been doing this for years now, August has never hurt me."

"I don't understand why you have to be with her." Molly crossed her arms, sighing, "Just be there when she wakes up."

"August needs him there, Molly." Sirius sighed, "She needs him there. George is her mate, he needs to be with her during this full moon. Her wolf thinks we abandoned her. This is the first full moon where we are all together." He looked at Fred, "You can get the next full moon, bud... This one won't be great, not being this close to the trail."

Fred rolled his eyes, leaning back in his chair, "Fine."

"You can't stop me, mum. I'm not leaving her, not again."

"I will be there with them," Sirius said.

"Jade?" Molly asked

"Not an animagus." Sirius said, "She's allergic to Mandrakes, sadly..."