heejake +hoon special

[be ready for a long, heavy chapter of heejake+hoon special]

Jake was forced to pause the meeting for a second because of the constant calls he is receiving from his father. He left the meeting room feeling stressed.

He was already in a bad mood after realizing that today was Sunghoon's graduation and he can't even send a text to congratulate him. He chooses to do everything at once, stacking his schedule with almost no rest, only so he can be back home before Christmas.

This one call will ruin his schedule, really. He can't even call Heeseung unless he checked out all the meetings in his schedule, he will give up at least half an hour of his sleep only so he could talk to his boyfriend.

“What? You know I'm in a meeting right now,” Jake said, forgetting his title as the kindest son for a moment. “Sorry, I'm just tired...”

“Where is Heeseung right now?” his father asked using his coldest tone ever.

Jake closed his eyes for a moment. “Dad, you can call Heeseung instead of disturbing me!”

“I'm asking if you know your boyfriend's whereabouts!” his father insisted, sounding madder.

Jake stopped for a moment, confused by the sudden burst out. 

“He's in the clinic, I suppose. If not, he probably went to congratulate Sunghoon,” Jake says, going back to being polite and kind.

“Really?” His father asked. “Then why did I receive the news that your boyfriend is cheating on you?”

“Cheating on—what?” Jake asked, surprised. “That was something Heeseung will never do! Who even told you that?”

“He was seen kissing some other guy, isn't that cheating?”

Just as then, Jake's phone vibrated.

“Wait a second,” Jake said, checking the message he just received.

It was a picture of Heeseung who was indeed kissing another guy. Heeseung's hands were even placed in the guy's waist. Jake stared closely at the picture, feeling his eyes get filled with tears.

“Tell your boyfriend if he doesn't get in my office until seven today, he'll end up in jail.”

+++

“You're closing early today?”

Heeseung gave the little girl a smile before he continued locking the clinic's front door.

“I'll open early tomorrow so make sure to visit by seven,” He said, facing the sweet little girl who always volunteers on helping him feeding the animals at the shelter.

“Okay,” the girl cheered before bowing to him. “See you tomorrow, animal hero.”

Heeseung ruffled the girl's hair, smiling at how cute she looked.

“Do you know where to buy flower bouquets?” Heeseung asked the girl.

“On that corner, my aunt owns a flower shop,” the girl said, pointing to their left. “Are you buying for your girlfriend?”

“Girlfriend?” Heeseung asked, finding the word really uncomfortable but since he's talking to a kid he just shrugged it off. “You can say it's for someone really important.”

“Like a girlfriend?”

Heeseung laughs, “Sure, for my girlfriend.”

The little girl held his hand and dragged him towards the flower shop on the corner. Heeseung chose the arrangement he liked and waited for it to be made, he talked with the girl for the time being.