try-hard

Disclaimer: The content of this book never intended to harm any individual. The personality of the characters are pure fictional, any resemblances to reality may be due to coincidence and not intentional. It is written with the goal of entertaining readers.

[characters]

Nishimura Riki, 19, College Freshman
"Forgive him for acting arrogant and mannerless, he's undergoing rebellious phase eversince he turned eighteen."

Kim Sunoo, 21, College Sophomore
"He never liked attention, especially coming from strangers, and he will do anything to avoid it at any cost."

Yang Jungwon, 20, College Sophomore
"He can sacrifice anything for his best friend, even if it means he have to spend his whole college life stuck with him and only him."

Park Jay, 22, College Senior
"He can get a person expelled at the university in a snap of his finger, but he'll never do that without any valid reasons."

Sim Jake, 22, College Senior
"Even though he shows nothing but kindness, student fears him just because he belonged to the holy trinity of the university."

Park Sunghoon, 22, College Senior
"He may not usually show up at class yet he is famous not only in their university but in whole South Korea."

Lee Heeseung, 23, College Senior
"Hundreds of beautiful girls may be crushing on him but they could never get his heart, for it already belonged to someone else."

[an AU where]

Sunoo wears only black shirts with different prints on and Riki decided to annoy him through buying the same shirt and wearing it to match with him on a daily basis.

Everything seems fun to Riki until he learned about Sunoo's past experiences.

[!!!]

TRANSLATION AVAILABLE!
SPANISH: KimSunnylv

This will not be as sad as we thought it will be, I promise. Although you may have already guessed the plot (in which I challenge you if you really guessed it right), I will not put trigger warnings because I ain't writing any of those terrible experiences. Instead, I'll just mention the right term.

Anw, I will start using "Sunoo" because many others are getting confused about me using "Seonwoo" in every story I write. Besides, it is tagged as "sunki" not "seonki" hshshs.

Now, if you're up for the challenge, comment down below your guess about seonwoo's past experiences. Let's see who can guess precisely as it is.

++slowupdates

FUN FACT+ this is the longest disclaimer chapter I've ever published with a total of 405 words including this part.

tengyu_